Search results

1. B

Cheryls Picture page.

Wow, congrats! You look great too! Do you plan to grow any more?
  2. B

Cheryls Picture page.

I think you're an inspiration! May I ask, was noogleberry the biggest contributor to your development?
  3. B

Updated Results!!! Not Too Shabby

Incredible! I don't think you will have any perkiness problems! They look even more perky than when you started!!
  4. B

Mon's progress /2 months/

I agree!! All of us here are right! You're looking great! Keep it up!!
  5. B

Still getting great results!!!

Thank you!!! How much bigger should I go? I was thinking F or G but I don't know if I'm going to stop there!
  6. B

OMG I'M ALMOST FILLING MY 34E BRA!!! White one is DD.
  7. B

Mon's progress /2 months/

Absolutely beautiful results!! Stunning! Keep it up!!!!
  8. B

Crazy results!!!

Thank you! I'm hoping some day I will achieve some real boobies! Hoping for F or G cup. Yay for boobie greed!!
  9. B

Some of them are just cheap ones that I bought, and some are Victoria Secret.
  10. B

My bras are not fitting me!!! :D
  11. B

Belle's progress

Wonderful results! Keep it up, you'll get there!!
  12. B

Crazy results!!!

My swelling will last days! Anyways, I guess no real secrets, just pump what I can, and release. I little bit of pain is okay, but don't push it too far in my opinion. Everyone is different though! Feel free to PM me too if you have any other specific questions.
  13. B

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Blusherr, I know you can do it! I know you still do have amazing boobs even if they did shrink, and I have no doubt you can even exceed what you were before!!! Please don't give up!!
  14. B

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Sorry to hear what happened. Hope you can get back on track soon! Hope to hear back from you soon!
  15. B

Melanie's Progress

You look amazing!! Keep us posted!!!!
  16. B

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Blusherr, you have AMAZING boobs and I'm sure everyone here can't wait to see what you're achieving!! Hope you keep us updated, you're an inspiration!
  17. B

MY PROGRESS ^____^

I swear you have the most beautiful breasts sporting amazing results!!!
  18. B

Thank you. :) Just hope this kind of progress can keep up!!!
  19. B

Melanie's Progress

Melanie, your results are great!!! Keep it up girl!!!!
  20. B

Lets collaborate! Add your advice, your start pic, and your current/swelling pic

1. Biggest thing that helped me was a combined pump and hold and massage during breaks. Started a small A.