Search results

1. I

how to get stretched nipples/areola back to normal?

So i didn't notice it for awhile but recently i've been noticing that my nipples/areola definitely look puffy and bigger than normal and I don't like the way they look. I've noticed that if i pinch or push down on them they'll return to normal but only for a minute or two. I've just recently...
  2. I

misshaped foam pad

I had someone coming to my place, so without thinking I just put everything in my closet and I guess one of my foam pads was on something hard because it has some indentation on it and I can't get it to hold suction anymore. Is there any trick to get indented foam back to its original shape or...
  3. I

acne prone skin...

What should I use if I have acne prone skin? I've tried olive oil and showering and washing it off with face wash right after but it still made me break out :/
  4. I

how long does it usually take to move up to the next cup size?

I just got the medium cups about a week ago and I'm about at the 2 inch mark after pumping. Just wondering how long I should expect to be able to keep using the mediums. The first time I ordered it took 20 days to get here, so I don't want to have to order them when I already can't use the...
  5. I

contoured large sizing- sorry if it's already been asked

Whats the sizing guide for the contoured large cups? I know it says a chest size of 34 and up and a cup size of a B, but what's the upper limit? Can you use them for longer than the regular large cups? Again, sorry if it's been asked before. I tried a little search with no results, but I...
  6. I

shipping to the central US?

My order was processed on feb 3rd and still hasn't arrived. This is a bit longer than I was expecting. Should I be worried?