Search results

1. F

Hoping This Works!! Small A cup to ????

Hi, I haven't been on here for a while because I haven't been pumping for a few weeks. With my kids at home for summer vacation I just couldn't manage to get enough private time. Looking forward to starting up again when they are back in school! Thanks for your comments in the meantime! I do...
  2. F

I am on day 12 now, noogling between 20 minutes and 1 hr 30 per day, weekdays only. Didn't get to noogle at all over the weekend, just did 50 minutes and decided to take a photo right after to see if I am right about getting swelling. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think I see a little there...
  3. F

I'm Finally Noogling! I did it! I did it!

That's great! I understand your excitement! Good luck going forward!
  4. F

Thanks Matt! I can't believe your profile picture! I just hope I can do as well as you :) I'm still managing to pump 30 minutes to an hour a day, which I am really pleased about. I feel like my boobs are changing shape (although that could just be wishful thinking), I seem to have a little...
  5. F

Aries Pics

Wow! awesome results! Tell her congratulations!
  6. F

My pics before i start noogling.

Hi fairplay, Just wanted to wish you luck with the noogling. I just started also, also after breastfeeding 3 kids, but you look like you have more there than me to start with! I have heard if you have breastfed you can get good results because you have already built up that tissue in the past...
  7. F

Very excited today! I pumped for 30 minutes this morning and almost an hour this afternoon, and I got definite swelling after both. I didn't take a photo because obviously they are still small so I didn't think it would show up, but there was a real rounder shape to my boobs each time and for...
  8. F

Julie, mine arrived in about a week to the US too. Actually it was only a few days after I got the email that my order had gone through. Hope yours arrive soon, keep us posted! As for me, well, I had to stop pumping in the dark because I was losing sleep and sooo tired. I have been trying to...
  9. F

Thanks for the encouragement! Well, I got in 30 minutes this morning between my husband leaving and my kids waking up ... in the dark because it was early and I wanted to doze. When I took the cups off I realized I had been overpumping and I have those little red dots all over. Lesson learned...
  10. F

Hi all, I just received my Noogleberry this afternoon, tried it on for size (I only had 10 free minutes) and was sooo pleased to find I could get the cups to stick and pump without too much problem. Thanks to all the users who have given advice in the past!! I have the small cups and soft rings...
  11. F

Do the SMALL cups work?

Thanks for the answers! Right now, it's all pretty confusing. Hope it makes more sense when it gets here!! :)
  12. F

Do the SMALL cups work?

Hi, I ordered my noogleberry a few days ago and am impatiently waiting for it to arrive ... but just now I was looking at some old posts and people seem to be saying that the small cups are no good? I am a very small 30A and ordered the smalls based on the sizing information from the webpage...
  13. F

New 34AA User Question

Thanks so much for your reply and especially for giving your measurements... It sounds like you have some good results after such a short time! I would be very happy with an inch even as a temporary result, would love to hear from others about how long the swelling has lasted during the day. I...
  14. F

New 34AA User Question

Hi, I only recently heard about the Noogleberry and am considering getting one. I have a few question which I hope experienced users can comment on... From reading the forums here and on Breastnexus, it sounds like many who are starting off small (like me) and with low body fat have generally...