Hoping This Works!! Small A cup to ????

Flatty

Hi all,
I just received my Noogleberry this afternoon, tried it on for size (I only had 10 free minutes) and was sooo pleased to find I could get the cups to stick and pump without too much problem. Thanks to all the users who have given advice in the past!! I have the small cups and soft rings and it all seems to be working well.

I am not sure how much progress I will see over the next few months as summer vacation just started here so with my kids at home, pumping time will be limited. I am also hiding this from my husband unless I get amazing results ;) But I will do my best and I am hoping for at least a little swelling.

I am posting my before photos here so I can track any changes more easily, as you can see I am very small. I measure 30" underbust and 31 across the bust. 31" also above the bust. I went back and forth and finally worked out I must be a 32A from my measurements - well, my 32A bras fit perfectly except I never fill the cups :(

I was a C cup at best when breastfeeding, so my ultimate goal probably wouldn't be more than a full A or B. I feel that is what would suit my body most (I have pretty low body fat) and would be most comfortable. Wish me luck!!! :)

Flatty
(Not to be confused with Flatty Natty, I'm sorry I didn't realise how close our usernames were until it was too late!)

Attachments

• start1.jpg
    start1.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 134
  • start2.jpg
    start2.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 108

minnie34

Hi Flatty and welcome to the forum! :)
Looking at your pics, I think I started from the same point. I also went up to a C cup while breastfeeding (well, in the beginning anyway) although I don't think I was a 32A - more like an AAA. I've been noogling for 18 months now and even though it has been a very slow process, there has been progress which is all that matters really ;)

I think your expectations are very realistic and I hope you will reach your goal. My dream is a 32C but I'd happily settle for a B cup at this stage. I think that if you can get regular sessions in, you will see results. Some people have used it for 30 mins per day with great results, some use it for hours, also with great results. I think consistency is the key, but you will no doubt find out what works best for you.
Wishing you the very best of luck!!

Jen88

I'm new as well and my scenario couldn't be closer to yours! We're almost identical in size as well! I wish you the best of luck on your journey and keep us updated :)

Flatty

Thanks for the encouragement!
Well, I got in 30 minutes this morning between my husband leaving and my kids waking up ... in the dark because it was early and I wanted to doze. When I took the cups off I realized I had been overpumping and I have those little red dots all over. Lesson learned, I will be more careful next time!
No swelling but this forum is great and has all the info, so I wasn't expecting any :)

Matt B

Mornin Flatty,Great to have ya here.You have already done great just getting it together and not having any problems.I really think
you are going to have your boobs!Your pics show a good base to start with,soooooo-Like I said before"If you pump them they will grow!!

Matt ;D

Julie71

Don't I Wish!
I sure hope this system works out well for you. I'm a newbie and just ordered my CL cups yesterday. I've been reading the message boards now for 4 days and am really impressed and amazed at how friendly and helpful everyone is. What a nice place!!

I can hardly wait for delivery, but I guess 7-10 days is the standard to the US.

Flatty

Julie, mine arrived in about a week to the US too. Actually it was only a few days after I got the email that my order had gone through. Hope yours arrive soon, keep us posted!

As for me, well, I had to stop pumping in the dark because I was losing sleep and sooo tired. I have been trying to get in 30 minutes the last couple days while my kids are watching TV but it seems every time I get the cups on perfectly I hear little feet on the stairs and have to take everything off!! So with all the breaks it is more like 15 minutes. :(
But I am going to continue pumping whenever I can and will update here if I see any progress... It may be I don't get anywhere until school vacation is over in 9 weeks, but I guess it's good to get into the habit, right?

Thanks for the best wishes and good luck to you all!

Flatty

Flatty

Very excited today! I pumped for 30 minutes this morning and almost an hour this afternoon, and I got definite swelling after both.
I didn't take a photo because obviously they are still small so I didn't think it would show up, but there was a real rounder shape to my boobs each time and for about 15 minutes they actually looked like little boobs instead of pimples ... LOL.

I also taped my nipples with bandaids today because they were already getting so big. It made a real difference.

I didn't see anyone mention this tip yet so I will: for anyone having trouble getting suction on the first cup while holding the other, I have been attaching the first cup while the other is sitting on the bathroom counter. It sticks a little to the counter from the suction (I have the foam rings, it might not work without), then once I have the first cup on and the tube kinked I just slide the second cup off and attach.
Also, I learned the hard way to keep pumping as I release the kink on the first tube. Otherwise the suction seems to go from both cups. Don't know if this can help anyone who is struggling :)

Matt B

Hey Flatty,nice tip.I use a paper spring clip,Alex uses a bobby pin so we all use what we find works.And congrats on the swelling,it gets better believe me.

Matt ;)

Flatty

Thanks Matt!
I can't believe your profile picture! I just hope I can do as well as you :)

I'm still managing to pump 30 minutes to an hour a day, which I am really pleased about.
I feel like my boobs are changing shape (although that could just be wishful thinking), I seem to have a little more volume on the top.
It is hard to get measurements though because I find it hard to retain weight (sorry, not bragging, it is just a sad fact). So this morning I measured 28 underbust and 30 across - yes a loss of 2 inches under and 1 across from when I started. In another 10 days I might have managed to regain the weight again but that makes it difficult to track where I am with the boobies!!... I don't think measuring myself is going to work for me, if things really start to happen I will just have to trust the camera.

I hope you guys don't mind me using this thread as a progress diary. I have been inspired by other people's progress threads and hope I can one day be one of those. And of course, it is a private place to track where I am at ;)

Matt B

Thanks Flatty,you are right on trusting the camera.Even then,the twins sometimes look smaller.Minnie told me I had boobie blindness once,when I thought the girls had shrunk.As for the diary,this forum is for results pic,and pissin and moanin about boobs so have at it and don't give up.
TTYS ,Matt ;D

Flatty

I am on day 12 now, noogling between 20 minutes and 1 hr 30 per day, weekdays only. Didn't get to noogle at all over the weekend, just did 50 minutes and decided to take a photo right after to see if I am right about getting swelling. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think I see a little there!!

I feel like the shape of my boobs is changing a little even without the swelling, but that is probably wishful thinking, the time of the month or whatever. Still, I am motivated!

Flatty

PS I do have slightly different boobs, which doesn't bother me - it doesn't show as much in real life - but I think in these photos it was more that I didn't pay attention and put one cup on higher than the other :(

Attachments

• 12 days swelling.JPG
    12 days swelling.JPG
    357.2 KB · Views: 99

Matt B

Hi Flatty, I don't think it's wishful thinking,There is a little difference!! Hang in there.

Matt ;)

J

janonthemtn

Hello, On a positive note, you need to change your name to a more positive one. You will grow, it takes time. Try to see Phillie's old posts as she also explained the breasts have to expand and they grow ever so slowly. I grew from a nearly B (32) to a 34 DD, but it took 3 1/2 years. I think your brain has a lot to do with it too. So when you go to bed at night, think "I will be growing." It's hard to do that when Flatty is in your mind. Just my opinion. janonthemtn

midbackn2013

I'm definitely with jannon. Some people have no idea how strong the human mind can be and how positivity effects us. It's truly amazing.