Search results

1. R

What if NB had a control box? It would really hep all of us!!

I would love to test as well! Im home all day with nothing to do :D
  2. R

Well its been 24 days

And so far, I have had a permanent .5" growth. I started taking PM again today, and I have been using Lavender Oil to massage with. I have yet to see any swelling, but I am proof as well that you dont need swelling to have growth. So far, my biggest measurement has been 36.75", but I dont mind...
  3. R

Matts Progress

Ooh, Im seeing a crease and cleavage!!
  4. R

frustrated and demotivated

You should always give herbs at least 3 months :] Good luck!
  5. R

Irritated!

I got them to work after using a tie-neck halter top. I just needed some help holding them onto the sides! I am pretty sure that measurement was some sort of swelling, as I am back to the same measurement as before ;)
  6. R

Irritated!

This is my third day using the NB, and I am having difficulties. My first day measurement was 35.5", and I couldn't get both on at once.. Second day measurement was 35.75", and I could get them both on very easy and start pumping away within seconds! Now to today..I am measuring 36" and I...
  7. R

Matts Progress

Looking great so far!!! Ah, I received mine on the 18th, 5 days after order :]
  8. R

Got my NG today!

After some trouble getting the tubes on (I wasnt pushing hard enough, apparently), I tried out my Noogle. I filled the large domes almost 3 inches and maintained .5" of growth after 45 minutes! I can't get both to work together yet, so I switch sides and keep the times even. I live in the...
  9. R

BUTT CUPS

I wondered about that too, but my derriere is large enough :o
  10. R

Faster progress if you start at 32d?

Ooh, just slightly anxious ;) ok, maybe very anxious :D I ordered mine on the 13th, so it's only been 4 days :] Here's hoping I get mine at the beginning of the week!
  11. R

What cup size are you aspiring to be?

I am a 32d, but I am very hippy and would like to even myself out a bit more :]
  12. R

Thanks for your quick reply :] I recently lost about 20 pounds myself, so I am thankful I am still the cup-size I was to being with. I hope your Noogling works out, and you see some lovely results!! I still await mine in the mail :]
  13. R

Hey all! I was wondering if you get faster progress if you are at a cup size like mine?
  14. R

Matts Progress

Just wanted to leave a comment saying how amazing your results are! Oh, and that I am also a fellow Michigander ;)