Faster progress if you start at 32d?

K

KittyKat

Many people here say that seems to be slightly easier to achieve growth for those who have more tissue to begin with. That would be you. Also for ladies that used to have larger boobies due to weight gain/breast feeding. I myself am an E cup currently (at least one of my boobs is -_- ) and I am almost filling the XL cups completely. I DO need to lose quite a bit of weight though (over 40 pounds) and so I will see how I respond to NB when I do lose all that weight. I'm hoping not to loose most of my breasts, but who knows. Going back to your original question, it does seem like I get good swelling. I think starting off bigger is a definite advantage!

Raspberry

Thanks for your quick reply :]

I recently lost about 20 pounds myself, so I am thankful I am still the cup-size I was to being with. I hope your Noogling works out, and you see some lovely results!! I still await mine in the mail :]

Raspberry

Ooh, just slightly anxious ;)

ok, maybe very anxious :D

I ordered mine on the 13th, so it's only been 4 days :] Here's hoping I get mine at the beginning of the week!

lexuswoman

Hi Raspberry,

Welcome! I think the more you have to start with, the better things should go for you. We're the same size, I'm a 34C which I think is the same cup size as a 32D. I started at a 34C (37 inches around the bust, 30 inches underbust) and have been listening to the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video since Jan 30th, as well as massaging my breasts for 360 inward rotations with cocoa butter lotion + a few drops of Greenbush enhancement blend liquid since early Feb. I have a Brava and just use it like the NB for 30 minutes to a few hours a day, just to maintain fullness and I've grown an inch. I now measure 38 inches around the bust, 30 inches under. I could probably graduate to 34D cup bras now. I do have the NB extra large, but I'm having trouble to get the cups to not leave those nasty red bruise looking marks above each breast. And I haven't had time to do it either, my husband doesn't know what about my NBE program and I haven't had any time alone at home to practice. So, I'm content with the Brava until I can get my NB working, then I want to talk to him & tell him that I want to start noogling at night. We'll see how that goes. Good luck to you, keep us posted and let us know when you get started!