Search results

1. universallove

Setting out on a noogleberry adventure

update time. ok so i slacked off on noogle again!!! i got discouraged i guess from my last attempt at putting months in dilengently and losing all results so fast! if im gonna put in the effort i feel like i need to feel more assured on result to keep the motvation up. so.... i just bought a...
  2. universallove

after unsuccessfully trying to sell my large cups, im now happy i didnt as i have decided to give them another go... there too big for my chest, so i have to use one breat at a time, half hour to each breast.. i fill them ok, over half full... will let you know if results are better
  3. universallove

hi alll. i wrote a series of updates since febuary that have mysteriously dissapeared... odd... well long story short, i stopped noogling for a couple of months due to travel and stuff, lost all my fullness, back to square one!!! picked up on noogle again in late january and did alot of session...
  4. universallove

IdreamofDDcup

your breasts are simply stunning. enjoy!
  5. universallove

HAD TO STOP NOOGLING .... uggghhh.. Nooglers I need you

i have the 20% one- which i think is the strongest. i didnt notice any headaches or anything till many weeks after i started it, so be on the look out for anything like that! my guess is its the strongest topical pm out there. good luck! i have trouble finding the right environment to noogle...
  6. universallove

HAD TO STOP NOOGLING .... uggghhh.. Nooglers I need you

my opinion on ainterol atomiser, given ive been using it a couple of month- i think its super strong and gives fast and amazing results. But im pretty sure its been giving me some hormonal issues. I started getting headaches and shedding too much hair after my period. I was using alot though...
  7. universallove

i take back what i said about PM being mainly to blame for my better results. last night swell was huge and im a c cup today at midday. this in direct correlation with more pumping and much less pm spray so i think the pumping is responsible! :)
  8. universallove

thanks lexus! yeah i appreciate the difference. it isnt so much a size increase as a fullness increase, which is what i was always aiming for. Im not sure the volufiline contributes all that much, cause i was using it before i started noogle or any of the other potions and nothing much changed...
  9. universallove

love that moving pic up there dharma. gees your clever with all that stuff!
  10. universallove

its been a while. i been travelling. Not much time for this forum. But I still been noogling! Ive had some breaks, when i just didnt have the time or right circumstance, but mostly i been keeping my nightly sessions. Usually i whack the cups on after a massage and fall asleep with them on for a...
  11. universallove

astroboobs growth chart

yep know that time of the month too well ( the not so joyful time in way of boobage). sounds like your holding onto some growth there! i know what you mean about waiting till that week after af to see how permanent it is.... ar eyou on PM?
  12. universallove

thanks guys i really enjoy the positive feedback! I discovered some very good sports tape for taping my nipples. i m so impressed i wanted to share it. I dont know about you guys, but i have felt bit lost in terms of what to do about stopping nipple growth or distortion from pumping. up until...
  13. universallove

i have a feeling that the spray is really helping, of course i cant say for sure! i started using it one or two weeks into pumping, and swelling did start picking up yes, but who knows if it would have at that stage anyways? But i just have this intuition that the spray is making alot of...
  14. universallove

thanks guys :) your progress is looking great right now too matt btw, i checked out your newest pic today. i can imagine your keen to get back into it... how are you maintaining during this break? in answer to your Q Im using medium cups. I have large cups but they are uncomfortable to wear...
  15. universallove

one hour pump tonight- heres some pics of my swelling! im pretty excited by my progress so far!! dont mind the crinkly skin above my nipples- i stuff my cups with tissues to give my nips something to rest on- i am close to filling the cups at the moment so the skin gets a bit pressed against...
  16. universallove

Dharma's Piston Pumping Movie 'Completed'

that was soooo awesome! your so creative! are you posting to utube?
  17. universallove

swelling is reaching last months d cup mark again! and this morning i got there after a mere hour long pump. This is progress! Last month i only got to that swelling size on one occasion, and it was after probably 3 hours straight pumping. Things are looking up! ::)
  18. universallove

hey all just a quick note to let you know that im full and firm and holding steady at 85cm constantly again- long after pumps, just like last month. Im holding size and roundness all day, and bras are tight. My after pump swelling is getting bigger too lately, probably about to 87cm- but i still...
  19. universallove

and after a short noogle session. whoa id be happy with an end result like this!! no doubt tho this is my post luteal swelling time... gotta be prepared for next month post AF when things might not be quite as great for a while...
  20. universallove

Dharma's Piston Pumping Movie "Preview"

love your progress! Cls! and you went from basically flat? amazing.... i cant see your video here? did it post?