Search results

1. LanaRoe

Some questions before ordering Noogleberry

@lolitas oh no! I didn't mean to mislead you. I don't use oils, but I do use lotion. Lol. Without it the experience would be even more grueling!
  2. LanaRoe

VERY SAGGY!

@maria1544 actually most women who have smaller cups will pump with the smaller cups until their breast swell and then transition to the larger cups. It makes the larger cups fit better. They also seem to get WAY better swelling.
  3. LanaRoe

Some questions before ordering Noogleberry

@lolitas , Hi there! I am new to Noogleberry as well. But I think I can help you with some of your concerns. You do not have to take any herbs to get a increase in breast size. There are plenty of threads here and women who have increased a considerable amount of cup sizes without them. I cannot...
  4. LanaRoe

VERY SAGGY!

@maria1544 I've been noogling for about 2 weeks now. I am seeing results from swelling already. I am a size 34A/36A and I swell up to almost a full 36A. So you should see results immediately seeing that you have a lot more breast tissue to work with. Good luck! ;)
  5. LanaRoe

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

I am new to the world of NB (just ordered my NB last night) and I am still confused on what cup I should've ordered. I have an over bust of 36 and underbust of 24 (very small 36A/34B with pads). I ordered the CL's thinking it would fit me but am a little anxious now that I see most of you have...
  6. LanaRoe

WHAT SIZE DOME DO YOU USE ????????????

Hi, BustyBabe Thanks for your quick reply! I am definitely more comfortable with my decision now that you say your A's couldn't fit in the mediums!
  7. LanaRoe

When is it time to move on to larger cups?

I am a first time noogler (nb hasn't arrived yet) and I am wondering too what cups should I have ordered. It is very confusing because I can fit a 34B from VS but I cannot fill out my 36A bra from Target completely. I ordered the CL's b/c of other posts where "34B girls" said they skipped the...
  8. LanaRoe

WHAT SIZE DOME DO YOU USE ????????????

Hi Tatiana, I see what you're saying about the large domes. I also thought that with using the larger domes I could avoid having to buy multiple dome sizes. But I just ordered the CL's and my bra size is a small 34B (with some space). Do you think I should have ordered the Mediums instead???