Some questions before ordering Noogleberry

lolitas

Hi there,
I have been reading a lot of information about natural way of enlarge my breast. In the end, I am almost sure about what I want and need and that is Noogleberry.
What I would like to ask is if I can use it without taking herbs or pills, because I don´t want to.
What's the best cream or oil to use with? I don´t mind adding some fenugreek, fennel or so if it is better, but just for massage or for lubricant.
I think I can only wear it 15 minutes every morning and an hour (or a little bit more depending on the day) at the afternoon-everning-night (depending also on the day). It will be enough?
I have read so many messages and I have too much information in my head and I am not sure how long does it take for most women to get permanent enhancer and the average size increase (I know it depends on the person, but I need to know more or less the average in order to get an idea).
The last questions are really important for me... Does it hurt? How long will last the red marks I see in the photos? Is there a way for avoiding them?
Thanks!! And sorry for so many questions!!

LanaRoe

@lolitas , Hi there! I am new to Noogleberry as well. But I think I can help you with some of your concerns. You do not have to take any herbs to get a increase in breast size. There are plenty of threads here and women who have increased a considerable amount of cup sizes without them. I cannot help you with the creams considering that I do not use any. I personally only have about an hour or two out of the day available to noogle and sometimes I get lazy and noogle every other day for an hour. I still have a nice amount of swelling and can see a bit of a difference but it is still only the beginning for me. Don't get too frustrated and overly excited with all the information that is out there on NBE. Most sites contradict the next so I would suggest just studying the products you think would fit and work best with your lifestyle. It is also hard to say or pinpoint an exact size increase that you will have because like you said, "it depends on the person" and every women is different. But most women have at least increased one or two complete cup sizes, AT LEAST. Personally, it only hurts around my armpit area. I even have scabs from the cups digging into my skin (ouch!) but other than that it will only feel sore for a little while until the swelling goes down. The red marks don't fade away for a couple of hours but it also depends on how long you noogled. There really isn't any way to avoid them. Hopefully I've been some type of help! Good luck! :D

lolitas

Thanks a lot,
you have answered most of my questions ;)
If only I could increase one size my breasts... I will have a C cup!! With that I will be happy, although I have read posts where women say that this is as a drug: when they reach their goal... they would like to get bigger and bigger breasts!! ;D But at the beginning with a full C I will be very very happy: I'm a not full B at the moment.
It is incredible that you don't use any cream nor a lubricant at all!! I think that if I do so... it will be very painful for me but everybody is different.
Tell me about your progress, LanaRoe, and for how long you have been noogleberring xDDD
Thanks a lot and... HAPPY GROWING!! :p

Matt B

Hi Lolita,Welcome to the forum.You don't want to noogle without some kind of lotion or oil.The skin needs to stretch and the oil helps prevent damage.This doesn't hurt unless you over pump.The ring marks go away quick if you use olive oil as a lotion.I use a lotion with olive oil in it.
it's proclaim and Sally's Beauty Supply sells it.
I had armpit issues as well but I got some camper tape for the cups.I am waiting for the foam rings now.Just be careful and watch the color and you'll be fine.

Matt, ;)

lolitas

Hi Matt B, and thank you.
I am really happy to hear that because where I live (Spain) you can get an oliva oil cream for no more than 2 euros (200ml) :)
Do you know if it is possible to mix it with fenugreek or fennel? Or this is only could be made with oils? Thanks ;)

Attachments

• aceite.jpeg
    aceite.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 1

Matt B

Hi Lolitas,I don't know why you couldn't mix it. If you got a fenugreek extract or some other you should be okay.

lolitas

I have some fenugreek and fennel capsules and I would like to use them. For that reason I asked, because the powder is not the same as the extract :eek: Sorry for my ignorance :-[ and thank you ;)

Matt B

Hey Lolitas,no ignorance at all,I was thinking of that myself cuz I take fenugreek.If you could use the the powder to make a slurry and then mix it with the cream I don't see why that wouldn't work. Do you?

lolitas

You are right!! When I buy the noogleberry I can give that a try: I don´t think the mix can injure me so... why not?
Thanks for your advice ;)

LanaRoe

@lolitas oh no! I didn't mean to mislead you. I don't use oils, but I do use lotion. Lol. Without it the experience would be even more grueling!