Search results

1. G

has anyone been able to fill the extra large contoured cups??

here are some pics of this morning pump time . I had pumped for over a hour, , adore the results
  2. G

has anyone been able to fill the extra large contoured cups??

I don't have a problem filling the large contour cups, love using an electric pump with a surger to vary the suction pressure
  3. G

progress after a few years pumping all thanks to noogleberry system

hi Taboo , sorry I cant remember where I purchased it, Well here it is Sept.22 and I am still enjoying my pumping every day. I have not gained any more for size but I am maintaining my 40 c size, here are a few recent photos . take care all and keep on noogleing
  4. G

Hello everyone , well here it is April 19 2013 , just to let all my friends know I am still a happy noogler, I am still pumping at least 1 hr per day to maintain my full c cups ...... I check the site quite frequently and enjoy it , be well all.
  5. G

So so jealous!

wow awesome ,,, thanks for posting
  6. G

Lol , you will find them both simply delightfull. check out www.ctc-company.com for a surger pump combined
  7. G

i am using an electric pump and a surger and pumping for at least 3 hrs a day
  8. G

Noogling 6 weeks-liking the progress

very very nice, indeed
  9. G

special black bra , sooooo sexy
  10. G

DoubleD Gallery

awesome results , congrats from another that knows it works with pumping dedication
  11. G

this morning's pump and a few more bra pics
  12. G

two of my other fav. bras. Still enjoy pumping daily
  13. G

thank you all for your comments. all i can say is ( IT WORKS) don't give up... love the noogle marks
  14. G

i love wearing a bra so much , here is another of my favorites , are there any other noogle users in alberta canada ?
  15. G

Belle's progress

simply wonderful Belle , congrats , but don't stop. slow and steady wins the race
  16. G

NEW PIC JUST ADDED My PICS FROM USING THE NB MORE PICS TO FOLLOW

Re: My PICS OF BEFORE NB USE AND AFTER ,MORE PICS TO FOLLOW excellent, looking forward to the updates, I adore having my breasts too and pump daily, bra size, 40 c