Belle's progress

SydKait

Iv started to maintain some swelling!

I am noticeably wider and fuller and their shape is definitely improving.
As Matt suggested iv increased my dosage of fenugreek and saw palmetto to twice a day.
Things have been busy so Iv ended up only noogling for about 3-5 hours a day, which turns out to be perfect.

I'm so happy with what i'm seeing so far. <3

*I should also note that I'm filling the cups over half way now*

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Great results Belle keep up the great work!! Do you think that Fenugreek would help in my case? apologize for spelling :D

SydKait

Check this out Damacus87

http://www.greenbush.net/breasenherdo2.html

Apparently herbs should give you the same benefits! I assume you might need to take a higher dosage though.

Damacus87

much appreciated!!! I have read up on these before as well but really hesitant about it due to possible issues with my health , well I do suppose upping the estrogen in a males body will have health effects regardless haha

SydKait

I'm no doctor but I think it should be safe as long as you don't go overboard. I know other guys on the forum take herbs, so id say go for it. They've defiantly given me an extra boost. The only side effect iv experienced was the fenugreek made me smell like pancake syrup for a couple weeks, but thats gone away now. ;D I guess fenugreek is notorious for doing that to people.

Damacus87

haha Belle you are funny!! I think walking around smelling like pancake syrup wouldn't be to bad besides wanting to eat my arm off ;D .

SydKait

More swelling pics, just for fun!
Hoping within a few months this will be permanent growth.
Fingers crossed. :)

Attachments

• 100_3268.JPG
    100_3268.JPG
    690.4 KB · Views: 207
  • 100_3271.JPG
    100_3271.JPG
    686 KB · Views: 185

Matt B

Hi Belle,We are supposed to have fun with this,and the girls look super.I knew you would be stoked once you started and
saw some boobage.

Matt, ;D

lexuswoman

Belle,

Wow :eek:, that is some kinda swelling you got goin on there! How long do you get to enjoy that? :D What a difference! Keep up the good work! In one of your photos, I see you have a bandage over your nipple/areola, do you think its helping to keep them from getting too large? I tried using bandaids and tape and as soon as I'd start pumping they'd pop right off. I'd try duct tape, but I think that would be too painful :mad: :-X and hard on the delicate skin of that area of the body.

Lexus ;)

midbackn2013

Wow belle!! Congrats!!! Im so happy everything is working out for you! They look like medium/big B cups! Hopefully I'll get some swelling at least half of yours!! :)

SydKait

Thanks everyone, it is really exciteding. Theres no way id give up even if I dont reach my "goal" when I think I should. My boobs are gonna do what they wanna do, they always have. ::) haha
I think many people get discouraged because the swelling looks so good and then when its gone they think "omg this isnt working" or "oh no im shrinking"
Thats why i'm not going to measure or anything and just enjoy it.
I'm also looking into "boobs foods" which are estrogenic and claim to help with growth. I think a good diet is part of the battle. :)

Lesxuswoman I usually noogling in the evening and my swelling tends to last almost all night. And yes I think the tape is helping, personally I use Nexcare First Aid Gentle Paper Tape.
Heres the link http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/nexcare-first-aid-gentle-paper-tape-2-pack/ID=prod727934-product.
I haven't had any problems with it except slight irritation, which I think is pretty unavoidable with such a sensitive area.

SultryDiva

Desiring to be boobylicious :-)
Your results are amazing :eek: :)

You said you take fenugreek have you always taken it orally or have you ever tried buying the liquid extract and mixing it with an absorbent oil and rubbing it directly on your breast...

just so sacred to take herbal supplements like that fearing it will disrupt my hormones.

Thanks
SultryDiva :-*

SydKait

SultryDiva

Iv always taken my fenugreek orally, 610 mg capsules x2 a day so that equals 1220 mg in total. As iv told Damacus87 I haven't noticed any side effect except that it made me smell like pancake syrup for a few weeks (which is common) but that has gone away now. If you are concerned about it effecting your hormones I suggest you talk to your doctor, but personally I think you will be fine unless you take to much.

Here is a website that list the possible side effects http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-733-FENUGREEK.aspx?activeIngredientId=733&activeIngredientName=FENUGREEK
And
This is the brand of fenugreek I take http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4094502

Let me know how it goes! ;)

Matt B

Hi Belle,Herbals have been around for years and most of our medicines are made from them .Doctors and big pharma don't want us taking care of ourselves at all or doing things like natural breast enlargement etc.If you do some research you will find they will tell you it doesn't work.Well,look at my pics.does it work? Web MD is not the best place for info on the efficacy of herbs.And if you want good quality there are better choices and prices out there than GNC.

Matt, ;)

PS The girls look beautiful! ;D

SydKait

Matt,
that makes complete sense

Every time iv seen someone ask a doctor/surgeon online about natural breast enhancement (Brava, Noogleberry, etc) they quickly dismiss any possibility of it working and suggest the person gets a breast augmentation instead. Its no surprise they'd say the same thing about herbs. Do you have any recommendations of where to get the fenugreek & saw palmetto? I ran around town, going store to store until I found some at GNC, and settled for that. Perhaps buying online would be cheaper?