Search results

1. SultryDiva

HELP!!!!!

Where do I begin..... Hellooo all ;D I bought my noogleberry some time last year but wasn't able to use it on a consistent basis due to lack of privacy. Since I realized I wasn't going to get maximum results by just noggling whenever I could, I chose to seek other methods ... so I bought a 9...
  2. SultryDiva

HAD TO STOP NOOGLING .... uggghhh.. Nooglers I need you

Hi everyone, Just an update.... I had to stop noogling because currently I have no more privacy :-[ :'( The moment I stopped my breast deflated a little and it took a few months to get to my normal 33 inches. I had to top due to me sharing a room. Even tho my mother knows that I have a...
  3. SultryDiva

AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACK... NEW TO NB

Hi Noogleberry World, Just a little background info..... I have been struggling to be satisfied with my slightly sagging 34B boobs... I stumbled onto noogleberry and decided to purchase one after some time. I received my noogleberry 4 days ago and have been noogling morning and night for the...
  4. SultryDiva

AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACK... NEW TO NB

Hi Noogleberry World, Just a little background info..... I have been struggling to be satisfied with my slightly sagging 34B boobs... I stumbled onto noogleberry and decided to purchase one after some time. I received my noogleberry 4 days ago and have been noogling morning and night for the...