Search results

1. msttj3v

My brown beauties stats

Update time! Well I am officially at the one year mark. I started noogling in Feburary 2013 and it has been an interesting journey. I have been pumping more since the new year, longer sessions (2 hours). I'd love to be able to rock some cleavage this summer, so I'm motivated. I have also started...
  2. msttj3v

My brown beauties stats

Hello all, I'm still here and still pumping away. I will hit the year mark in about a month and I am proud of the fact that I have been pretty consistent. I still pump 1-2 hours each night and water noogle on Saturdays. Just finished about an 1 hour today. I purchased the large cups in October...
  3. msttj3v

Optimistic New User - The start of my NB journey

Welcome I can definitely relate to your story, I too have struggled with low self esteem from small breasts, but I believe that with NBE we are on the right path. You seem to have a very good plan and I'm sure you will get good results with such determination. I think the key is sticking to it...
  4. msttj3v

My brown beauties stats

I guess it's time for an update: Well I am at 7 months and I have continued to noogle everyday. I would say I try to average about an hour a day, but recently I have been "going hard" up to 2 hours. I still water noogle on weekends and sometimes snoogle, but I have woken up in the middle of the...
  5. msttj3v

oodellaly's stats

Hello oodellaly, Glad you're back and ready to continue the journey. For me, the NBE journey was a great way to occupy my time after my relationship ended. I had all this extra time to fill so it worked out. I'm 7 months in and progress has been slow, but I get encouraged from the posts and...
  6. msttj3v

My brown beauties stats

Hello oodellaly, Thank you for your comments, you guys are really helping my breast esteem ;) I need to get a better tape measure so I can accurately measure myself, I just have the stiff metal ones. I can't say I've noticed any major difference in my bras yet, but I'm checking for it. I can't...
  7. msttj3v

LOVE MY PROGRESS AFTER 1 MONTH!

Wow, the pictures really tell the story. Very inspiring, about to go pump now :)
  8. msttj3v

My brown beauties stats

Thank you Briannabella 22 for your kind words, they made my day. I just wanted to share my story hoping that it might help or encourage someone in the same way that I have been helped by this forum. Thank you for surfacing and best wishes on your journey as well.
  9. msttj3v

My brown beauties stats

Hello, I first learned about NB from a thread on another site in February (2013) and decided to purchase it after reading the comments and reviews on this forum. Of course I was skeptical at first, but I had nothing to lose. I am 35 years old, single, no children, and I have suffered from what...