Optimistic New User - The start of my NB journey

Lizzers

Hello, everyone!

I am a brand new noogler, and since I haven't received my set just yet I thought it would be a good idea to at least set up this thread (pictures will be coming very soon. Edit: See attachment for beginning photos).

Why am I using noogleberry?

Well, all of my friends are getting married and I'm the single friend. So instead of being mopy I'm spending this year figuring myself out and making myself into the person I would want to be with. 2014 is the year of the body for me! Bigger breasts, more exercise, healthier lifestyle, happier and more confident me. 8)

Short and sweet stats:

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 115lbs
Beginning size: 34AA
Goal size: 34C
Time elapsed since starting: As of 12/25/13 0 days, I should be receiving my set early next week

Here's a little bit about myself:

I am a female in my mid-20s, and I'm cursed with my parents very high metabolism. I'm 5'7 and I weigh about 115lbs. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, the slender gene runs in my family. I have always been self-conscious because I am sporting a 34AA bust size. I used to get teased so much about having to wear a training bra in middle school, that I have never really been able to shake the low self-esteem that comes with small breasts. Especially when many of my friends are in a C cup or higher. Beach days are not the most fun for me! ;) So, I've decided to do something about it.

Past regimes

I have been an active user of Breast Nexus for about 3 years now, and have tried a few NBE routines but to no avail. The last NBE program I tried was Natureday pills, lotion, and drops. I tried their method every day for a year and my breasts firmed up a bit, but never grew. So I gave up hope and was looking into a boob job until someone suggested Noogleberry.

My starting method

I will be using a journal every day to record my progress, and will update my progress stats once a month. I'm very committed to this.

Herbs:
1. PM once a day starting out, after a month I will be taking one pill in the morning and one in the evening Ultra Breast once it comes in
2. I was going to take fenugreek but I've read that while noogling some women have experienced production of breast milk/leaking. I have never been pregnant. No Fenugreek.

Noogle Method:
1.) Update 01/11/2014: Take 1 pill of Ultra Breast on an empty stomach. Wait 1 hour. Massage each breast for 5 minutes with vitamin E Safflower oil while placing the cups on a heating pad with medium heat.
2.) Clean off nipples and tape with athletic tape. I tried this once with gentle tape and it bruised my breasts, so since I like my nipple shape I'm just going to go with the flow right now.
3.) Put a few more drops of Vitamin E Safflower oil on around breasts to get them well coated.
4.) Attach noogle cups, use bathrobe belt to adjust cups to correct height/spacing. Edit: After looking through the forum, I saw that someone customized a bra for the NB and it seemed like this prevented the dreaded side boob and armpit cleavage, so I think I'm going to give that a try by converting an old t-shirt into NB sheath.
5.) Noogle for 30 minutes for week 1, increase by 30 minutes each week until noogling for 3 hours/day. First noogle 30 minutes in the evening, then once I get to 3 hours (week 6) I’ll try to noogle 1.5 hours in the morning, and 1.5 hours at night. I will be using the pump and hold method, and if I see little result I’ll use the 7:2 pump and release method. Update: 01/11/2014 I'm noogling 1.5 hours in the morning, 1.5 hours in the evening
6.) When finished noogling, take cups off and put aside, massage each breast for 5 more minutes with vitamin E Safflower oil. Apply stretch mark prevention cream.
7. I'm a clean freak, so every night I gently wash the cups and tubes out with warm soapy water, and place on a paper towel to air dry.

Updated to add the products that I use

1. Vitamin E: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006HCE60/ref=oh_details_o00_s01_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Edit: This product is wonderful for using after noogling or at bed time, but the oil is so thick that and the bottle so small that using it daily is a little impractical. I have switched to safflower oil instead.
2. Stretch Mark Cream: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005SUOP76/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I did a lot of research on this forum, so most of the tips above, like putting tape over my nipples, were from various threads I found here. Thank you to everyone that left these great tips and for your encouraging stories and pictures! If you have any suggestions for me just by reading this, please leave me a message. :)

Best of luck to everyone starting out, and maybe the breast growth odds be ever in your favor! :p ;)

-Lizzie

Edit for useful links, so that I don't have to go digging:
  • I'm trying to pack on a few pounds, so I'm drinking a protein shake every morning as a supplement.
    Recipe: http://www.theironyou.com/2012/06/mixed-berries-protein-smoothie.html
  • Breast measurement guide: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4421.msg46229#msg46229
  • Myth about caffeine: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3786.msg40184#msg40184
  • Nipple stopper method for areola growth: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3471.0
    I will be using tape at first, then if that doesn't work I'll buy silicone nipple covers, and then I'll do the nipple stopper method.
  • Thankful for this tip about using a pump from the auto store of the NB pump breaks: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4501.0
  • Increasing cleavage: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4180.0
  • New user advice/Awesome: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4126.0
  • Pressure: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3177.msg37447#msg37447
    "You should feel a comfortable pull, but it should not hurt."

Attachments

• 20131225_212144.jpg
    20131225_212144.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 197
  • Noogling Log.xlsx
    14.3 KB · Views: 16

msttj3v

Brown Beauties
Welcome

I can definitely relate to your story, I too have struggled with low self esteem from small breasts, but I believe that with NBE we are on the right path. You seem to have a very good plan and I'm sure you will get good results with such determination. I think the key is sticking to it and being consistent, I'm still working on that. Good Luck and Happy New Year!

Lizzers

Thank you for your encouragement! I was reading through some of the posts last night and I read your story too. 7 months is true dedication, and your pictures look great. I hope I can persevere like you have.

Happy New Year and good luck on your program!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'll definitely be cheering you to your goal. However, I would advise caution in setting too rigid of a plan. I can see you have researched alot. But life has a habit of behavior rather differently at times. You'll have alot to absorb and eventually evaluate for results and this can be the most frustating part.

If you find something where your body response well then definitely check further and refine... even if it wasn't planned. :) And the corollary, you may not know effectiveness until you try something unplanned.

BTW, your comment about DDs in my thread has me tempted to get a real pretty DD bra and put it on my bedroom door. So, I see it everyday -- aim for the top? :) But I guess I would have to do some fast explaining when friends come over since I am single too. lol

And seriously, why the heck are bras so damn expensive! Matt B has it right, get all this stuff used.

James

I think your ramp-up should be much faster. Many have achieved their greatest gains in the first month or two and this period would be wasted with too little pumping. I think the breasts get used to pumping and you have to pump longer or better still switch to a two day a week at four hours on those days after two months. Your ramp up could be one or two days to next step.

Lizzers

Hi James,

Thank you for your expertise! I know you've seen many many many of these programs. I'll see how my boobs react after the first session. My biggest fear is bruising and/or blisters, so I don't want to be overzealous. I feel like statistically speaking, the reason most users see those gains more in the first two months and not after that is because of diminishing returns. It makes sense- your body is adapting to something new, the growth is going to be very quick. Once the body gets accustomed to this process, it makes sense that the growth could potentially begin to slow down.

Like exercise routines and muscle memory.

That's sort of the approach I wanted to take with my program- not giving my body enough time to fully adapt. I want to see lasting gains and not just shocking my body into sudden growth and then plateauing later.

I'm very patient, so I don't mind the slow pace, but I want to make sure I get it right. :)

I'll give it a shot- once again, thank you so much for your advice!

~~~~~~~

Woops, didn't see your post DJ!

Thank you! I'm an accountant so it's REALLY hard to get myself out of routines! I'll keep that in mind, this whole noogling thing is a learn-as-you-go kind of deal- I'm not used to going in blind!

It's funny that you say that! I have a "noogle box" all set up for my NB set, massage oil, my journal, measuring tape, AND a new beautiful C cup bra that I can look at for inspiration whenever I need to. If anyone finds this box, I'm going to have a LOT of explaining to do... knowing my friends, especially the guys, they would be trying to pump each other. ;) Bras are so dang expensive! Why does it have to cost so much to look good?

All the best,

Lizzie

Lizzers

I love data and logs, so while I'm going through the process of noogling I will be writing and logging in a journal because it feels more personal to me that way, but I'll also be updating an excel spreadsheet with my numbers just for number crunching purposes.

I did this while studying for a few exams because I was convinced I was putting in so many hours. Honestly, I realized after looking at my numbers that I wasn't really putting in as many hours as I thought.

I uploaded the really crude excel spreadsheet to my first post on this thread, please feel free to use it or check it out if you want!

If you don't have excel, you can use a free spreadsheet software called OpenOffice, located here: http://www.openoffice.org/ .

And that's all for me for tonight, good night booby beauties!

Edit: Updated the log per suggestions

James

May I suggest that the log sheet include measurements of each boob. Lean forward so back is horizontal and measure from breast bone, over nipple, and back to where the boob attaches to your rib cage on the side. Time in hours, pressure in inches Hg (assuming you purchased the pump with the gauge).
Table headings:
Date , Pump time, Max pump pressure, Massage time, Left before pump, Right, Left after pumping, Right, Notes (ie. sore, blisters, red dots etc.)

Lizzers

Wonderful suggestions! I didn't purchase the pump with the gauge, I wish I did in retrospect. I'll add that column anyway so that in the future others can use it or myself if/when I upgrade. I was writing the details of each day in my personal journal, but a notes section on the spreadsheet is a good idea. I was initially concerned about putting measurements because I don't want to get discouraged by focusing day-to-day, and I know that I probably won't measure consistently- I thought about doing once a week. But, from a purely data mining perspective, that is a fantastic idea.

This is great, James! Keep the suggestions coming, I appreciate all the advice I can get.

James

Yeah, I know that measuring every pump session would be pointless, but good to have in the spreadsheet. So pre-fill those columns with the ={cell above}, this way whenever you do measure, just overwrite the formula, and all the cells below will be filled in with the latest value.

Good luck, I hope your system arrives soon. I know you will be a great success story here because you have already shown determination, dedication, and a great plan. Especially your plan to pump 3 hours per day. So many think that 1 hour is sufficient, but in fact that seems to be true of only a few. Most who have been discouraged and quit only pumped 1 hour or less (some even thought 15 minutes should have done the job). :)

Lizzers

My kit arrived today! I'm very excited to give it a try. I'll update later tonight with my results. :)

Edit: I spent the last few hours messing around with my NB, getting a feel for juggling the cups and pressure and what not. I think I have the hang of at least getting the suction to stay, and I'll update in about a week with pictures and additional info.

-Liz

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
See, piece of cake for you girls with something to start on! I'm looking forward to being "whoa"ed.

BTW, I got my goal bra -- a used little 42D zebra number (Fruit of the Loom, no idea they did bras). And this amazing plunge 42DD I couldn't say no to. Sigh, I'm developing opinions about bra styles. World is definitely ending... :)

The bands are a bit loose but all the used 40D+ ones on ebay were awful. And I look so ridiculous in them right now... lol ECS doesn't even start to describe the look.

Lizzers

Oh my gosh I can't wait to see them both! Ha, there are so many dang styles out there, you need an opinion just to wade through all of them! I have been on this website a lot lately http://www.herroom.com/search.aspx - I wouldn't buy most of those bras because of how expensive they are, but looking at all the pretty bras and how great cleavage looks in them makes me so happy.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yeah, it is crazy out there. lol, I've actually gotten some sale bras at herroom in my search for a reasonable starter bra for me. I'm so discouraged because it is like all 40 band girls start at C.. if you're lucky. So, I'm gonna try a 38B and see how that works out. I'm probably gonna still be swimming in it. When I noogle, I swell to a near A... 10 mins later -- eating flat pie again. It is maddening.

Lizzers

Just popping in for a quick update.

I originally planned to go up 30 minutes a week, but I found after the second day that I was able to pump for 1 hour without any negative effects, so currently I pump for 1 hour/day. I'll move up to 1.5 hours next week. I have gone between P&H with release at the half hour mark and massage so that permanent rings don't form, and the 7:2 method. I really like both methods, but I've found the most result with P&H.

I also hydro-noogled for a few days during my bath times, and I really enjoyed it. However, after the second day I found that because it's easier to stretch my skin, I wasn't as careful as I should have been and over-pumped and got those pesky red patches on my chest. All is back to normal now.

At first, I only filled up the cups about an inch, but now I can fill them up to the half-way mark without hurting my breasts.

The change in my breasts after the first week has been wonderful! I haven't measured yet, but they feel fuller and weightier, and they look plumper even after the swelling from pumping has gone down. I'll post pictures after I pump tonight, but I'm very excited about the results.

I decided to use an old tshirt to keep the cups in place and keep the pressure steady.

I'm also going to update my weekly routine spreadsheet.

Oh, and one more thing. PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE. Breasts aren't going to just change overnight. You will see ups and downs and then everything deflates. So, even though I know my breasts have swelled slightly, I'm not going to be discouraged if they deflate before increasing in size.

Attachments

• Noogling Log.xlsx
    14.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Week1.png
    Week1.png
    619.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 20140110_200949.jpg
    20140110_200949.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 20140110_195738.jpg
    20140110_195738.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 32

James

I thought you were going to cut holes in your t-shirt for the tubes to go through. If you leave the tubes pinched sharp, eventually they will split and leak.
Judging by the size of the ring marks, I think you should move up to a larger cup, those don't even cover your whole breast.
Sounds like you are off to a good start ;)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Indeed, it is surprising how fast you can get into your first cups. It seems to be fairly common from the posts I read thus far. I'm closing in 1/2 way on the XL myself and I'm ending my 2nd week. I still feel like I'll never fill it however.

What was that word you used... oh yes, patience... need to run to the store to get some more.

Lizzers

Thank you for the input! I'm ordering my medium cups and the large cups as soon as I get a moment next week :) The shirt is very loose, so it isn't pinched incredibly tight, just enough to keep the suction, but I agree with you. As soon as I get time I'm going to cut into the shirt and use it the way I was going to before, just as a band.

That's awesome DJ! I can't wait to see progress pictures :) You WILL fill them!

Lizzers

I've decided to switch up my routine a little bit. I haven't started taking the PM or fenugreek yet, and after some research I've decided to go with a B.O. supplement instead. It came down to bountiful breast vs. Ultra Breast, and there was some discussion over where the bovine ovary was being shipped from and mad cow disease among other things. Ultra Breast manufactures their supplements in Florida, in an FDA approved laboratory, and from the thread I read on BreastNexus the representatives say that their ovaries come from U.S. cattle, not cattle from China.

Anyway, they are the cheaper alternative and the ingredients are fairly similar, so I'm going to give them a whirl for 6 months.

Also, I have a very low BMI (thanks mom and dad) and even after going to three nutritionists and being on a 2500 calorie a day 'diet', I was told I would just have to wait out my extremely high metabolism.

So, to help me put on a little bit of weight (hopefully) I'm ordering some Whey Protein and I'm ramping my calorie intake back up.

I want my boobies to have some fat to latch on to!

Other updates:
Cut two holes in the front of my old t-shirt for the tubes from the NB pump. It works great, and the holes are placed perfectly. It will work when I get my medium & large size cups in.

Speaking of which, I have ordered my medium size cups so when they come in I'll upgrade. :)

One last thing, our busy season starts off at 55 hours next week and then jumps off to 65/70 hours, so I'm going to be one busy mama. I'm going to check the forum everyday for updates, and I'll post progress pictures and data after 1 month! So, please don't think I've disappeared off the planet. ;)

Lizzers

Don't hunch!

I read through these posts every day to make sure I remember the right technique. It's easy to hunch when you feel that pressure on your chest, but be sure to sit up straight, even if you get those "boob fart" sounds. You don't want to compromise your posture for the sake of noogling, big breasts aren't quite as pretty when you have a hunchback ;).