Search results

1. E

How to stop nipples from getting puffy?

Is there a way to stop the nipples from being so puffy and "swelled up" looking after pumping? I tried using many of nipple cover methods but i'm still getting puffy nipples... :(
  2. E

Does anyone know where I can get cups that are smaller in diameter?

I'm using the Noogleberry system the medium cups but I find that since the cups are too big for my chest, it's making my breasts look flat when I'm done pumping. It's kind of hard to explain but basically the cups are too big for the area I have on my chest that are actually my breasts (even to...
  3. E

Good breast creams to use while pumping and to increase growth?

What are the best creams that people have used on their breasts that gave the best results? And how long did it take? Thank you so much!
  4. E

Pumping Methods?

What is the best pumping method to see growth? When I pump I usually just pump as far as I can go and leave it like that for 1 or 2 hours. Sometimes I have to pump again when I feel like i'm losing some suction, I'll do a little pump to make sure it's to its full potential. I hear that some...
  5. E

Pumping Methods?

What is the best pumping method to see growth? When I pump I usually just pump as far as I can go and leave it like that for 1 or 2 hours. Sometimes I have to pump again when I feel like i'm losing some suction, I'll do a little pump to make sure it's to its full potential. I hear that some...
  6. E

Where can I find cups that are narrow in width?

The cups that i've been using for pumping are too wide. They are pumping in skin that isn't part of my actual breasts and it leaves my breasts flat again when I take the cups off because they arn't exactly "pulling" on my breats, but mostly the skin around them... (It's hard to explain) But i...
  7. E

My results And What I've Been Doing

Hi everyone! So today I am happy to say that I FINALLY got a little bit of swelling after pumping for 2 hours. The swelling is not super noticable, but I can the difference by touching them and also I tried on my 32 A bra and before when I would put it on I have NO breast at all. I'm not even...
  8. E

How to get rid of ring marks after pumping?

How do you get rid of ring marks after pumping? Would concealer work? Has anyone tried?
  9. E

Do the cup rings make it possible to pump even more?

Do the noogleberry cup rings helps make the pumping more comfortable on the ribs? I was using the extra small cups to pump and they felt really comfortable, i had no problems with them, but now i'm using the medium cups and when i pump it puts a lot of pressure on my ribs and top of my...
  10. E

Cup Rings

Do the noogleberry cup rings helps make the pumping more comfortable on the ribs? I was using the extra small cups to pump and they felt really comfortable, i had no problems with them, but now i'm using the medium cups and when i pump it puts a lot of pressure on my ribs and top of my...
  11. E

Is there still hope for me?

Hi everyone ! i've been been using the noogleberry pump system for about 2 weeks now. Usually when i use it, it's for about 1 hour but sometimes i'll use it for 2 hours. I thought that i would see swelling the first time that i used it, but i did not see swelling or anything at all. I'm just...