Search results

1. S

Latest Pic 1 year w/ NB

By the tape I'm a 40B but since that is a hard size to find I tried on 38C and they look and feel very nice.
  2. S

Latest Pic 1 year w/ NB

I started to get that quad-boob look so I got up enought nerve yesterday and after pumping I went to a local bra shop and got measured. The woman at the store was so nice I can't believe I waited so long to do this. She actually pick bras off the rack and help me try them on. I bought three
  3. S

Losing suction/air too quickly?

Hi Jane Are you using a good moisturizer on your breasts prior to applying the cups. I have found that in addition to softening the skin allowing for greater expansion, it also creates a good seal between the breast and cup. The next step would be to pump to a good level and close the airlocks...
  4. S

Cross Dresses

Hi Lisa, Sorry for not responding sooner but with the holiday I have not been able to get online. I didn't want you to think I did not appreciate your kind words. I think most of us Gyrls live for the recognition. As a matter of fact I have been going out shopping hoping to get noticed more The...
  5. S

Latest Pic 1 year w/ NB

Thank you for the words of encouragment. I have from time to time taken PM, but I find the best results have been regular, consistant use of the NB....and everything else still functions in top condition. It has been very exciting lately because I find myself going shopping and out for a drink...
  6. S

Cross Dresses

Not much growth since I last posted by I seem to have gotten the discoloration under control. I have increaded the amount of pressure however I have now begun to employ the 7:2 method This seems to have reduced the discoloration and I noticed that the red "rings" left by the cups dissapears...
  7. S

Latest Pic 1 year w/ NB

This is my latest pics after a 30 min NB session. I have had to reduce the duration to prevent those red blotches, but overall I'm happy with the results I originally wanted to stop at a C cup but like most of us once you reach a goal you immediatly up the ante so I am going for "D"
  8. S

has anyone been able to fill the extra large contoured cups??

Steve The cup size you order really has a lot to do with your current size, regardlees of cup size if your band size is 34 - 36 you can get away with the Med / Large cups however if you band size is 38 or greater you should consider the X-large cups
  9. S

has anyone been able to fill the extra large contoured cups??

Hi Everyone While I do not have any pictures of me actually NB'ing....not pretty. Here is the result of filling the extra large domes. I had started out at 38A approx. a year ago and now, after a 45 min session I am in excess of a D However you must be careful you can see there is some...
  10. S

how do you noogle when you are living with others?

Hi Robin I have the same problem, not with my sister by rather my wife. She knows I'm "growing" but does not want to be a witness to the process. So.......I drive, Yes. drive I live on the New Jersey shore so I get in my car while in the garage, pump up the girls and then go for and hour long...
  11. S

Cross Dresses

Hi Dustin, Other than when I first began budding, I never really had points breasts. It's hard to say when or if your breasts will change shape as every individuals development is unique. I too have been NB'ing for about two years and currently I am using the extra large domes. I have not been...
  12. S

Cross Dresses

Hi Dustin In the above picture which was taken last Wednesday I'm a 38D I have been NB'ing for quite some time and I take PM and SP
  13. S

Cross Dresses

While I am please with my growth ( for the time being) I( am concerned with the discoloration of my skin. I know from past experience that the red spots can be caused by to much pressure while pumping, I have never experienced this type of condition. Has anyone experienced this before and what...
  14. S

Cross Dresses

I apologize in advance for the rant but I am becoming very impatient. Summer is right around the corner and I really wanted to be big enough to be noticed at the beach this year. I have been at this for almost two years now but I still look like a boi. I was really hoping this would be the...
  15. S

Cross Dresses

I have been trying Hydro-Noogling however because there seems to be less discomfort I have been applying greater pressure which has resulted in little red blotched. Someone on the thread suggested using oil or lotion so I have now altered my routine to start with a hot shower, then a 10 min...
  16. S

Cross Dresses

Hi Everyone. I have been reading all of these wonderful posts and first let me say, it is so refreshing to know I'm not the only boi who wants large breasts. I have been using NB for about 6 months as well as PM and SP. There are some amazing success stories here and I'm very encouraged that my...