Search results

1. M

Anybody have before and after pics using XL/CXL cups?

Your not kidding it may not sound like much of a difference but if you look at the cups you'll see a very big difference in the cup size on about all the size of the cups , and the way they'll fit or not fit you .
  2. M

T-girl Zoe & her Noogleberry Results after 3 yrs

Loving your body is a big help in loving life .
  3. M

Starting out

Welcome aboard . I know your feelings about under wires I see your a lot like me some what wide set .
  4. M

sore nipples

If it was me I'd take a day or two off , sounds like you may have over done it as far as your nipple area goes . Don't feel bad about it I think all of us have done it a one time or another . ; ;D :
  5. M

DesiringCs First session/journal with pics

Don't feel bad about no change of skin tone when & after pumping . I have the same thing when I pump also ; unless I get really nutty about pumping . I write it off to go blood flow to the breast . There's my thoughts for what it's worth .
  6. M

32D please pic journey

:) Hope you have a great summer around the pool this summer. Payment for a lot of hard work.
  7. M

SPAMMERS on the forum

I know & fell the same way . It's as if nobody is looking into the problem at all . BAD JOKE !!!
  8. M

AngelicHeart's Noogleberry Journey with photos

Good work I can see some improvements just make sure to add a couple of drops of light oil in the front & rear holes on your pump every so often to keep the seals & spring from rusting & drying out . And as far as the nakedness , there is no harm in being proud of our bodies ( how ever they...
  9. M

Cassaundra1980's pictures

Looking good girl , glade to read that everything is working for you . I have followed your post for a day or to over time & can tell you that you can pump even taking blood thinners ( because I do for my heart ) you just have to go easy with it & keep a eye on your skin color . By the way I...
  10. M

Starting noogling again ! :D

I maybe wrong but you should feel some pulling on your breast but NOT pain when pumping ; pain means your pulling to hard or that's the way I see it & I do . a As far as red marks you will have them for a short time if longer then you may want to try some padding ; but for me the padding made...
  11. M

Starting noogling again ! :D

Hello & welcome back . I think if you do some more reading around the site you'll find that 1. you'll be able to get better swelling in cups that don't touch your breast along the sides . More of a pulling from all sides at the same time . 2. tight fitting cups along the sides will pull more...
  12. M

Time in domes

Thanks for the info TT ; I've been thinking about trying for longer times in hope something starts to help .
  13. M

Time in domes

What is the longest time anybody has had there domes on . Did it help or not ie: problems from it .
  14. M

Hello to All, Noogleberry user

Seeing your pic's give me hope to stick with it . Looking good !
  15. M

Zercher's progress

Re: Boobies for zkk I think your wright your last pic. and your first pic. do show signs of becoming more fuller . one step at a time towards our goal .
  16. M

Surprise Visitors...

Diminer84 I found that a oversized tube top with a couple of small holes in it for the air lines works real well for holding the domes in place when trying to starting pumping and if for some reason you fart-off, every thing is supported so no mad dash to grab everything .
  17. M

to go up to xl or xxl

As of January in a note from Lucy to get the contoured extra large domes all you had to do was to send her a message or note it in you order at that time so you might want to check with Lucy now to make sure it's still that way.
  18. M

Do Tight Bras Counter Noogling?

I'm almost use the pressure would help the swelling to go down faster in a tight bra. Lets see the doc. will tell you to rape a swollen joint.
  19. M

worried dome size is too small

I had about the same problem and I changed to the large contoured domes and that seemed to help. The only thing I can figure is it's because of the larger diameter of the breast base ; What ever it is all I know is that it helped . Hope this helps you if not send Lucy a personal message about it...
  20. M

Please help

e-mail Lucy she is real good about helping with any problems that you may have ; I know .