worried dome size is too small

crusader118

I just had a quick question. I ordered the medium domes to start - but I find my breast around the ring area is smashed against the dome when I pump just a little and it is hard to get more inflation with the skin pressed against the dome - and it's uncomfortable. However the end of the nipple only reaches about 1/2 to 3/4 up the dome. So I have a lot of room in the upper area of the dome while the bottom part is squished against the glass. Any thoughts? Are the large domes bigger in diameter...?

Thanks

therealratfink

There are sizes on the website. If I remember right the medium is 11cm diameter and the larges are 13cm. My wife had to go to the large mainly for the same reason you say. She can only do one side at a time at this point though because of the looser fit. I have ordered the large contoured (which are basically between the large and extra large) hoping the contoured will fit her ribs better and allow a little better seal.

Mindy

I had about the same problem and I changed to the large contoured domes and that seemed to help. The only thing I can figure is it's because of the larger diameter of the breast base ; What ever it is all I know is that it helped . Hope this helps you if not send Lucy a personal message about it and maybe she'll know something about it. Happy growing.

zzrmichelle

I have just ordered the contoured large cups due to the same issue, in fact I was getting a bruise at the base of my breast where the cup was squishing against the skin but no where else. I hope they arrive soon because at this point I think I need to wait to noodle until they fit better :(