Votes: 4 11.8%
  • month or more

Votes: 30 88.2%

• Total voters
K

kultzu

Re: babyboonyc's pics <3

Hi babyboonyc,

Definitely ! Rounder and fuller ! Well done ;)

Kultzu

Isn't it exciting....Your breast are responding really well....You are lucky....I think your breasts are very pretty

L

liltalkie

Wow!! your pictures are amazing to say the least! you are responding so well. i have been at it since december and don't have that dramatic a difference! you are very lucky to be a fast responder. keep it up!!

cleo

I'm using the medium cups too, have been for 10 weeks now and still dont fill them but I've grown almost an inch and I'm suddently getting great swelling on the top part of my breasts. I tried the large but felt I should go back to the medium until I fill them properly so that's what I've done. Got a bit impatient see!!! Lol. My progress was very slow at first but the results are definitely beginning to show much more and the swelling is still there in the morning now, maybe because I am managing to pump for longer periods, say an hour to an hour and a half at night. At the rate you are going I would think you will soon find that your swelling sticks around too.

Best wishes :)

cleo

I've been looking at the Talika site and want to order a few things from them, the breast serum being one of them. I'm going away for a week on Saturday so will probably order them when I get back. As for the PM, that's going to be my last resort if herbs, breast serum, etc fails to get me the size I want. It sounds like its pretty strong stuff and not to be messed around with. I'll let you know how I get on with the Talika Breast Serum when I get it. :)