1 Problem with being a Noogleaholic

At work this morning. I went to show a colleague something on the computer. In front of her and about two others I automatically typed in www.noogleberry.com instead of www.google.com.

Just a TAD embarassing!

:-[

0xducesax0

:eek: omg! that IS embarrassing. Did the page load? did they find out what it is? i can totally see myself making a mistake like that!

The page loaded and flashed up. I was like, "What on earth is that? That's not Google" and just quickly closed it. I REALLY hope they didn't catch the address. It must have looked very dodgy because I was the colour of a strawberry!

that1spaztichik

I've totally left the noogle browser up while my friend used my computer. By the time I realized it, she had already seen it, I think. UGHHHH

jnorton22002

Hi flatty and thats1, did either one of you find out if any one had seen anything. Something like that happened to me when my soon to be ex-wife came in and caught me snoogling. I'm convinced she knows, but woke me up and ask just what was I doing. I think I felt almost the size of a turnip at that exact moment Joni

Haha! Yes I survived - no one has said anything. Although I do wonder if I am the talk of the tea room. they all love a bit of sneaky gossip!

Your wife caught you snoogling? eeeeeekkkkk!

that1spaztichik

Haha...I'm a little late, but just the other day my sister knocked on my door and asked if I wanted my car washed. I opened my door in just a bra, not even THINKING about my ringmarks, bright red on my chest...DOH!!! She didn't say anything, though.

SueB5

Hi
I took some photo's before noogling and saved them on my laptop which is password protected. However, one day I told my husband I was having difficulty and needed to back up my data. I went into a meeting and, wanting to be helpful, my husband backed up to my external drive. A few hours later, my computer broke. He was really pleased that he had been able to back i tup for me. He had saved it on a different machine and passworded it again. However, he then gave the drive to our 14 year old son to use. We rushed home to find him watching TV and the drive was thrown down on the table. He said he couldn't be bothered to clear it for use. Needless to say, we helped him to clear it! It is not normal behaviour to take photo's of boobs for me and the stress is all too much sometimes. One day I will get them online and off my machine. Sue

brielle

i actually associate google with noogleberry now lol
its now on my favorites of my browser
i gotta be careful!

SueB5 said:
Hi
I took some photo's before noogling and saved them on my laptop which is password protected. However, one day I told my husband I was having difficulty and needed to back up my data. I went into a meeting and, wanting to be helpful, my husband backed up to my external drive. A few hours later, my computer broke. He was really pleased that he had been able to back i tup for me. He had saved it on a different machine and passworded it again. However, he then gave the drive to our 14 year old son to use. We rushed home to find him watching TV and the drive was thrown down on the table. He said he couldn't be bothered to clear it for use. Needless to say, we helped him to clear it! It is not normal behaviour to take photo's of boobs for me and the stress is all too much sometimes. One day I will get them online and off my machine. Sue

uuurrrgggggghhh. That was a close one then! I thought of getting all of mine of the PC just to be safe. I mean you just never know. Sometimes I have my father in law round or my sister in law and I will walk in and they are browsing the internet. They could just as easily be going through the pictures section. It is really weird to be always taking pictures of your boobs and comparing them. I'm a bit of a freak with it! ::)

SueB5

Yes it is weird but necessary too. But how awful to be discovered! It was a close call and I have learnt a lesson. My pictures are safe now. However, they were passworded last time and I thought they were safe... Sue