2 & half weeks nooglberry

JanetCD

Male crossdresser
Photo after two and half weeks Noogleberry use.
Maidenform 36C bra no padding!
And no bra

Attachments

• noogle_w_bra 2_27_2012.jpg
    noogle_w_bra 2_27_2012.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 494
  • Noogle 01 2_27_2012.jpg
    Noogle 01 2_27_2012.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 817

JanetCD

Male crossdresser
Matt B said:
My photos seem to be showing on my browser, I even cleared the browser cache and that clears the browser images from previous views.

Any one else? Do the images show?

xoxojenny

I read your other post. From 36AA to 36B in two and a half weeks?? :eek: How long do you noogle for each session?

JanetCD

Male crossdresser
30 minutes twice a day. Had some pecs tissue from a less expensive breast pump a few years ago. The tissue was 'sagging' so decided to use Noogleberry to 'lift' them back up.

JanetCD

Male crossdresser
tatiana673 said:
What kind of pump did they make them sag? Your results are amazing. this is really amazing Janet!
The inexpensive breast pump was similar to this only one cup and didn't have the enforcement rings, the blue rings at the open end:
thumbnail.php

The expanded tissue remained for about a couple of months, then the tissue started to sag. I neglected to try other methods to firm them up.

Now think I have reached the stage of no more expansion from the images I posted. Have been using the Noogleberry system every day for about an hour and haven't gained any more breast extension. Some other persons with similar issues were advised to gain weight. I reduced my weight by fifteen pounds a few months ago and will not put on weight to have larger breasts.

JanetCD

Male crossdresser
2 & half months using nooglberry system

My breasts have not increased in size since I posted the images over two months ago. I feel I have reached the maximum expansion. Guess there isn't any more tissue to expand on my chest. I use the Noogleberry about once a week to keep the tissue firm from what I have developed so far.