2 months in and OMG! My progress thread :)

HoneyBee

I think that depending on where you are at in your cycle that swelling can take shorter or longer at times. I wouldn't worry about it too much although I know how nice it is to see the swelling. I like pumping with the mediums first and then change to the large. My skin is already stretched out though so I don't have much issues filling the larges. Good luck and keep it up.

I've been noogling for 3 full months now and here is my permanent growth! These after pictures are actually taken from the beginning of this January and I'm pumping now so I want to get fair pictures without swelling for the actual 3 full month progress. So I'm going to wait a day.

But here!! This is permanent growth yay! I'm matching my swelling from the first month as permanent growth currently without swelling. In the before pictures, they are closer to my chest and the afters are father away but you can still see the difference. PM cream and supplements still haven't arrived yet :/ Sooooon thoughhhhh.

Attachments

• 3 months.jpg
    3 months.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 205
  • FotorCreated.jpg
    FotorCreated.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 220
So I finnaaalllyyyy got all my PM supplements in the mail. On the SUPER bright side, my boobs finally have REAL, BIG growth!!!!! Yay!!!! This is the 4 month mark. 4 complete months of noogling and this is where is got me.
I'm officially a full B cup with no swelling. This is how I wake up in the morning now. This picture was taken today at 3PM, the last time I noogled was yesterday morning for a couple hours. So this is over 12 hours without noogling!

Attachments

• Photo on 3-5-16 at 2.39 PM 2.jpg
    Photo on 3-5-16 at 2.39 PM 2.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 231