2 weeks in- already need bigger domes!!!!

loubell

Hi everybody, I got my noogleberry 2 weeks ago I started are a small 12B cup and with the small cup system, well after about 1 week I was filling the whole cup while noogling and felt I wasn't getting as much suction, so I figured I should go up a size, I have ordered the large cups as I figured with the results from the small cups I would be filling the medium ones quick too, I have even missed 2 nights aswell, I use the system for 1-2hrs a night, pumping till they hurt a little bit, pull my sports bra down and leave it and pumping back up every now and then when it just feels 'normal' I was too excited and forgot to take a before photo, I have one about 2-3 days in sorry it's not very good, will post some more soon, I feel like I can feel a deference would love to hear others opinions :D

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
This is pretty common since ladies tend to under judge their breasts and how stretchy they can be. Don't be discouraged if the L domes are problematic, you can work into them (use the S domes to jump start your pumping). And take it slow like you've never noogled before as you'll be putting pressure on areas that are new.

DJ

loubell

Thanks dj, your full of great advice lol, I honestly thought I was way smaller and the small cups would do, Pitty they really only lasted a few days before I was filling the whole cup, can't wait to get the large I think I will start seeing better results with them and that's a really good idea to use the small first if I have trouble with the fit I can't wait to start the large :D