2 Weeks of XL cups and XXL cups - WOW!!!!!!!

P

picker

hello again how do i email lucy about what size to get .... thanx alot

J

Joan_CD

Hi Picker,

I reach her at this one

sales@noogleberry.com

I believe she answers all that come in on that email address. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Anastasia916

I would think picker would need the large, I started out a 34B and a 34 in measurement at the nipples and I started with medium, now after a few weeks I fill them completely and recently ordered large. So I would think being a cup size bigger you'd need large.

P

picker

thanx guys this is soo exciting...i will totally post my b4 pics...i had a child and my boobs r a bit saggy i take yasmin birth control wich fills em up a bit .....but i dont wanna have to do that n e more ..... its expense i dont have insurance so i hope this makes em firm again.....and i think i will start with the large...i did brava for like 3 days n they swell up a good bit ......thanx again guys...

Rachiex

If you still have your Brava domes then maybe use them - apparently these are good domes to use but the noogleberry pumps are the best. I think it's Catsrule who uses the Brava domes and she's grown loads - she's a Brava dome/ noogleberry expert!

If you don't have the Brava domes left then you may want to get some cushioning - look on the forum for cushioning tips like cutting up yoga mats, Blu Tac (which is what I use - suggested by Mumma Bear I think) and the foam rings from Lucy. Theyre not very uncomfortable but you may be used to more cushioning because you used the Brava domes.

I hope you don't mind me asking but why did you not continue with the Brava domes?? You don't have to answer that if it's too personal.

x x x x

P

picker

that brava was ridiculous! o my goodness i couldnt stand it .....i got rid of the whole system and got sum of my moneys back....i would lose suction at nite the damn thing was too uncomfortable to wear for soo long...and it was embarassing ...the domes were heavy...and to be honest i dont think my boobs didnt look that great afterwards....like i got reallly big with it but my boobs looked kinda strange not really a nice shape imjust looking to firm them up a bit i guess it was alrite but not really a huge fan i felt so selfish spending that much money on somthing too. i dunno just didnt really like it ... omg lol like a dumb ass i took my duaghter to the movies in it....and in the middle of the movie i moved a lil lost sum suction and this huge fart noise came out and the suction thingy went off making a really loud buzzing noise ...i guess it was my fualt for wearing them out but at the time didnt really give 2 shits...im a stripper and sometimes wear it b 4 ihad work. didnt work out tho....sorry this wasnt short and sweet...

Anastasia916

Oh my picker, I hope it didn't embarrass your daughter! I'm not a stripper but even I think wearing something that long is ridiculous. I'd rather spend that kind of money on a home gym. Or a weight set. I think you'll like noogling alot better. Seeing the results from the other ladies on here will give ya some inspiration. Kultzu went from an A to a D! And Eman's and Joan's results are very fantastic, especially them being males! I hope you get what you're looking for with noogleberry picker, I would hate it for any woman to have to go through surgery.

P

picker

nooo! never surgery!....since i am a stripper i c a lot of really bad boob jobs....and i dont want to look like a stripper outside of work.....its bad enough what i do.....i just want firmer boobs....before i got prego i didnt really like em either my one nipple was inverted they were like tuby boobies with puffy nipples that were tranlustant. they look nothing like they use to my nip isnt inverted any more .just want em firmer and i hope noggleberry can do that

J

Joan_CD

Hi;

Yes, it's wonderful at the progress we are all making! PM is Puerria Murfica (spelling error) which is rubbed into the breasts as a lotion or ingested in capsules to help stimulate breast growth. Some people say it works and some say it doesn't. I use it from time to time and don't know if it helps, but it hasn't hurt either!

Anastasia916

I never tried PM, I massage with a lotion I make and I put fennel seed extract, fenugreek extract and evening primrose oil in mine. I massage with it before I pump. And Joan, most herbal methods don't work for males sadly because the herbs work with your own body's hormones, so if you already lack the hormones needed it won't stimulate more. I posted this earlier, but had a friend that used Lavender oil, she massaged her breasts with it twice a day and it made her boobs grow! But it only works on born males, I tried it, did nothing lol, but I smelled fabulous! But I suppose anything is worth trying as long as it doesn't harm the body.

J

Joan_CD

Hi Anastasia

So your friend used Lavender Oil on his/her breasts and got enlargement? Was it significant? I understand what you are saying, but I think the PM has something in it that works on both in the sense that you get a firming effect in the tissue. I also use progesterone creme several times a week as well. I heard differing things about it. One argument is it helps male enlargement and the other it doesnt. I think in the end its all trial and error.
Good to hear from you sweetie!

Anastasia916

Yea it's all trial and error. And for the lavender oil, she went from nothing to a C within a few months. But I think to keep it you have to keep doing it every now and then. You can do a google search about it and find out maybe.

Hi,
I have some natural progesterone cream. Would it work on females, or am i just messing with my hormones? ( i worry about breast cancer). Also will it only affect the area that it is put on, or does it get into the blood stream?

I am just currently using baby lotion mixed with some almond oil ( i used to put on the babylotion and then the oil, so i figured i'd save a couple of minutes by mixing them - it all counts right!). I am thinking of adding peppermint extract, as i wonder if the tingle from it will stimulate circulation.

I keep meaning to post before pictures, but never get round to setting up my printer/scanner thingy. I took some topless shots, as i wanted to encourage people not to get implants, but my goodness, they look terrible.

I feel i am getting some results and am definitely more squishy, so I am pretty pleased about that.
I will take some more measurements to compare to my before measurements. Now just have to go find the tape measure.......

Happy pumping everyone xx

gina3

hi i am new here, i have just ordered the XXL cups and really looking forward to using them , i have grown out of all my other sets 5 in all , love getting bigger lol.. love nipple suction too

you look simply stunning hope i can catch up . ( smiles)

love the site so far

Attachments

• Picture 99.jpg
    Picture 99.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 327
  • 3249DFA.jpg
    3249DFA.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 228
  • Picture 97.jpg
    Picture 97.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 449

jeane

Italian living in France
Bravo!Joan_CD. Could you show us your breast without brassiere? their natural development would be seen. Best regards.

sarahwr

Message to Anastasia916 re Lavender oil.

Hi, I am currently taking PM and have been for about 5 weeks.

Please confirm whether your friend, mentioned in your post dated 9th August 2009, is biologically male or female.

I would like to add a cream/lotion to the capsules and Lavender oil may help.

Thanks in anticipation,