2 weeks

iwilldothis

I by no means have any intention on stopping AT ALL but I admit I am slightly discouraged at the moment. Maybe it's because I hit my period, I have read that is a very discouraging time for us with the shrinking and all. It's at the 2 week mark using one cup at a time an hour each breast with pump and hold. Some days I will add an extra session or an extra half hour. The best is when I do 2 hours each breast. I do take random releases to massage but pump and hold is my method. I think my swelling is pretty damn good but I get sad that it doesn't last more than an hour.I do plan on switching up methods and seeing what works. Any tips for staying positive after deflation?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
You might believe it but that's excellent news... Swelling for an hour so early, keep practicing and experimenting! Like I keep reminding myself, don't expect miracles or even big results. I have noticed that each session my breasts expand a bit more into the domes and the shape after removal is changing/improving.

It is all about puting time and effort into this and not worrying it isn't huge, shapely things. I have found the swelling very discouraging (it goes away too fast!) but seeing the subtle changes in the swelling I do have was been helping to encourage; so of a "proof" something is happening.

So keep at it! You will do this.. you want this.. dream of The Bounce and Jiggle, and smile because you know each session is just one more drop in the bucket you'll eventually overflow. :)

iwilldothis

Thank you so much! I love hearing from you! Like I said I in no way have any desire to stop (not even an option for me in my mind) but I think it's helpful to have encouragement when you see that awful deflation. :p ...I'm glad to hear that you are filling your domes more and more because I know you've said you started with nothing, being a male and all. I think like you said the swelling is that double edged sword because you see what is possible but then have it taken away!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
You're too kind! I'm waiting for yours because I know it will be exciting and I'm sure I'll be so envious.

iwilldothis

I don't know :( I'm Scared. Sometimes when I wake up I'm paranoid that they look even smaller then before but I'm going to keep going!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I know that feeling about shrinking boob fear. I get it a couple of times a month and have to convince myself it is just my hands getting bigger... :) You know, for proper support of them.. yeah, that's it.

But seriously, I've convinced the tissue does change around a bit and can appear smaller for a time. But just keep going if you're not actually *hurt* yourself. I've been experiencing this situation for nearly a week now.

DJ

iwilldothis

I'm going to start taking herbs tomorrow and I'll keep you updated on how that plays out. :-* When I figure out how to make big swelling last for a few hours I'll be one happy camper!

Caitemh

I'm sure everyone goes through the shrinking fears :)
I've felt the same lately. My NB doesn't swell them much anymore (I still can't get the large domes on) but the morning after I've pumped, they feel much more firm and plump than the night before. So I don't mind that I don't swell while pumping.

This whole process is a psychological one just as much as it is (in some cases) hormonal.
The power of your own mind is so magnificent. I whole heartedly believe that a person can achieve absolutely anything they want if they have the right attitude. Just keep that in your mind. Those days you feel anxious or upset about the "shrinking" or lack of swelling, just tell yourself "my body knows what i want. My body knows how to do it. My mind and heart are in the right place, and I believe my body can do the rest".

I've been at NBE for 6 months, 5 of which were herbs alone. I've had lots of times where I was discouraged, but I promised my body a year (minimum) for NBE, and I cannot break my promise. You can do it, if you just trust and believe in everything you're doing.

iwilldothis

Thanks for the kind words and support Caitemh! I like the way my breasts look when I finish pumping but I can't keep it that swelling...majority is gone by half an hour,rest is about an hour. I haven't been at this long (a little over 2 weeks) so I'm not losing hope. When I wake up in the morning I feel like they look smaller but I did just get off my period so again I can't lose faith over that. I just bought fenugreek and saw palmetto today and will be starting tommorow, I also got flax oil to use for suction(boy does it smell revolting). If you don't mind me asking, what herbs are you taking and has there been any growth from them!

Caitemh

No problems at all. There is no better feeling than having someone pick you up when you are down. That's what everyone here, and on other forums are for.

I take a slew of herbs, and I started without having a hormone panel done. What I have been using has been working, so I'm just gonna say it all works for me.

The herbs I take all month are :
Saw palmetto
Spearmint tea (when I'm not too terribly lazy)
Msm
L-lysine (I have another use for this other than nbe)
Vit d (not related to nbe)
Vit b12 (again unrelated)
Vit c (msm depletes vit c)
Ginkgo biloba (for circulation)
During day 1-12 of my cycle I also add Pueriaria mirifica.

Days 13-28 I remove pm, and instead take fenugreek and Progesterone cream.

I started herbs only from August to first week of Jan. I've been pumping for a month and a half. I haven't had HUGE increases, but I'm much much bigger than I was before. I had very deflated, tiny A cups that had no tissue whatsoever. If I could gain the same amount in another 6 months, I'd be blessed.

Nbe has made me start to fall in love with my body. I've never felt more in tune with it. It's great. I wish you luck!