3 1/2 Years Already!? I've Got Some Bras I'm Giving Away!

pianogirl

Boy time has flown guys!! I cant even believe it's been this long! And to think I'm still going strong every other day. Well...sometimes I skip a few days but pick right back up. But, I've got to head over to VS and try on a new size, if you can imagine that! And if I am, what I think I am, oh I'm totally taking a pic and posting it immediately! Just last month, I bought a 34DD dream angels lined Demi. No push up or padding, very sexy. I'll post a pic of that one too. But my husband said the other day that I was busting outa that one! Now I'm not sure if that one was cut odd or what, but I'm headed there tmrw to try a 34 DDD. They look massively huge and I can't imagine I'd fit in it, so, we...will...see.

Anyway, I have 4 bras I'm parting with. Mostly since I don't wear them anymore, and because I'm not a 36" band either. They are all Maidenforms, the pink one is 34D, the nude is 34C, and the other 2 are 36C. Their in pretty good condition, I'm not looking to sell, just give away. The only thing I ask is that you cover shipping, that's all. I can send them anyway you want as well. I know it's hard for men to buy bras and you not feel like your being judged or stared at. Or if you ladies want free bras for in between sizes. They are all semi push-up. The pink one has very silky soft foam, not hard at all, and the other 3 have a gel type push up in them. So let me know if you'd like one, two or all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 86

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Welcome back to both of you!

I hope you'll share your experience with us "newbies". :)

DJ

pianogirl

I tried on the 34DDD and there is a HUGE difference between the DD and DDD, I mean huge! Like it seems it's at least 2 sizes bigger. Plus the band felt looser. It really didn't seem like it was what it was marked as. I tried the dream angels and body by Victoria, and it was the same cut. But they also just came out with a new line up of designs. From what I've read review wise, they've changed some things. Maybe that's one of them...idk

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yep, makers start playing games around that point in the sizing. It would be nice if sizing remained linear but larger breasts can have interesting effects on the torso contouring as well which is partly my belief for the changes.

DJ

James

Jezabelle said:
I tried on the 34DDD and there is a HUGE difference between the DD and DDD, I mean huge! Like it seems it's at least 2 sizes bigger. Plus the band felt looser. It really didn't seem like it was what it was marked as. I tried the dream angels and body by Victoria, and it was the same cut. But they also just came out with a new line up of designs. From what I've read review wise, they've changed some things. Maybe that's one of them...idk

I think they no longer do the "add 5" to the band measurement, so your size would be your under breast measurement. That would account for the huge difference and the loose band.