32AA / 30B cup progress

PinkLady

Hi!
I'd like to introduce myself and say hello to other members. I've been inspired by your experiences and hope I can achieve something similar. I am a 32AA or 30B and would like to be a 32B/30C or even just get a fuller cup.

I just received my NB and have been using daily for the last 3 days.

My stats
Height: 5'2
Weight: 46kg / 101 pounds / 7st 5pounds
Underbust: 27 inches
Bust: 31 inches
Overbust: 31 inches
Bra size: 32AA/30B
Kids: none
Suppliments: Wild Yam, Fennel, Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Oil, Multivitamin (All for the last month)

I have a narrow underbust but, abnormally, a larger overbust, giving my chest an athletic triangle shape. I have infrequent and unpredictable cycles. My bust is a slightly pointy shape and not very firm.

I am currently noogling 1.5-2hrs daily using a medium cup. I'd love to gain some size and shape with your advice and support!

(I'd also like to know if anyone else out there started with similar stats to me)

PinkLady

It's been a week since I got the NB and there's no change in size but definitely a firmness after noogling! It doesn't seem to stay longer than a few hours, but it gives me hope!

Does anyone know of a good brand of PM?

Thanks

lexuswoman

There are some PM users on here and Ainterol is one brand that comes to mind. Just be careful, I've heard that PM is pretty powerful!

mochaccino

St.Herb PM is also popular but it's much more expensive than ainterol. There are people who feel totally sure that St.Herb is more powerful. I haven't tried either yet so I can't give an opinion.
Most people who take all of those herbs along with PM usually take the PM on it's own during the first half of the cycle and use the other herbs during the second half. How do you plan on taking them? Ive bern thinking hard about starting a similar program. I hope you keep us updated.

Matt B

Hi Pink, be patient girl.You wouldn't expect to get bigger biceps after a week of weightlifting would you?Well the girls are no different.
Your herbs are good,so don't be in a hurry. Keep on noogling hon you'll do great.

Matt ;D

midbackn2013

"Be patient....You wouldn't expect to get bigger biceps after a week of weightlifting would you?"

I like this comparison/metaphor. It's entirely true.

PinkLady

Re: 32AA / 30B cup progress (Help, red dot problem!)

Thanks for the replies lexuswoman, Domino, Matt B and Tired Of Being Flat! It's going to be a time consuming and long journey for us, but the thing that keeps me motivated is that I can see immediate result directly after noogling. The comparison to building muscle is pretty good- I've been trying to slowly gain some upper body strength for the last year and I've gradually improved to having almost none to tiny weeny guns!

Anyway, unfortunately I got a little too used to noogling and a few days ago I over-pumped without realizing it. Now I have the dreaded little red dots! The problem is I've got to get into a bikini next week!!! I had a good read of the previous posts and most say it disappears with time. I can't get my hands on the herbal gel mentioned, but is there anything else I can do to speed up recovery?

So far I have stopped noogling entirely. I have been regularly massaging bio-oil into the area, used a detox brush to dry-brush, and gone on a jog to stimulate blood flow. Help!!

Matt B

Hey there, at least they aren't blisters!just leave them alone and don't irritate the girls and they will be okay in a few days.The bio oil will help,and so will a good lotion.

Matt ;)

PinkLady

Thanks Matt,
I was worried for nothing. The red dots are gone! And I've definitely learned my lesson- don't get too carried away. It's a little difficult though as I'm pretty excited at the results already. I stopped noogling for 5 days to recover and the fullness is still there. There's no increase in size or anything, but it's a marked increase in firmness and weight!!!

PinkLady

Progress has been non-existent since the initial change. There is still extra firmness, but the size hasn't changed at all- I'm still wearing 30B cups. :( I am now using both the M cups and a contoured L when noogling. The CL doesnt stay on easily!

Question: I was wondering whether having depression and a low weight for around 6 years as a teenager made any difference to my growth?

Matt B

Hi Pinky,Depression can affect one in ways you can't believe.As for the weight,you don't have a lot of body mass so growth is going to take time.Are you working on the depression?

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
PinkLady said:

Question: I was wondering whether having depression and a low weight for around 6 years as a teenager made any difference to my growth?

Low weight can affect many things, but these depends on.. why you are low weight, growth needs enough vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates. If you are low because you dont eat enough, your body goes insufficient and cant grow like he should.

And a depression can cause so much things in your body, that it's realy important to get away from that depression...

PinkLady

Thanks for the replies, guys! The depression, insomnia and low weight was a long time ago. All has been well for many years now ;D I think I got enough nutrients and I was only borderline underweight. I just wonder whether it had any effect since it was such a long period of time and maybe chemicals like serotonin might have been lacking. I used to have slightly fuller breasts during puberty and then lost a cup size during my late teens, which I have never been able to put back on. After I went on a course of antidepressants during my early 20s, I gained a little weight but my breasts didn't grow much.