32DoubleDz NB Journey

32DoubleDz

Hey all! Started pumping today and got a little swelling. I but I think I overpumped. I have red dots all over the top part of my breasts. Not good. I guess I will take a week off of pumping until they go away. Then I will post my pics as well. :-*

Strumpet

Re: 32DoubleDz Finally Got Her NB!

Glad to hear your NB's arrived! :)
Try to take it easy with the pumping, and my best wishes with your results!

noogleberry1

Hey Girlie!!! Congrats lol Im pleased it finally came - Ive started drinking lots of water, in fact 55 oz a day, and Ive seen a huge improvement in the fullness and swelling, it lasts untill the next day if I pump in the morning, so a tip- drink loads of water. xx

mommytrina

Horray!! The noogleberry finally came!! SO glad to hear it! Don't get to anxious, just take your time and the growth will come. :) Keep us updated!

32DoubleDz

Hey all :) I've had my nb for awhile but I just finally got the chance to pump. I pumped for around 3 hours this morning. I'm going to up my water intake and hopefully it will increase swelling. I'm going to do the chi massage now L.A.'s suggestion. I also did the massage before pumping. The first 3 pics are b4 pumping, the last pic is after pumping for a few hours. Ttys :-*

eva_bs

Wow!!!
What great swelling you got there!!! and that's only from pumping a few times?! wow!
You respond really fast with the NB.
I now use the NB for about 4 months and I NEVER get that kind of swelling!
I am happy for you!!!
Good Luck Dear!

32DoubleDz

Thank u Strumpet :)

L.A.- Hey girl! I been trying to increase my water intake but sometimes I forget! ::)

Eva- Really?! Thanks! I couldn't tell if I had swelling or if the red rings were creating some sort of optical illusion lol. This was actually only the second time I pumped. The first time I didn't exercise much patience and I got broken blood vessels. After that I sped for a few weeks because I got busy. This time around I went pumped slowly..

Thank u all for the encouragement & happy noogling:-*

Kat

Good luck! I had broken blood vessels too at the beginning (although I didn't pump too hard) but now I never get them. Your body just need time to get used to the NB system.

H

hopefulgurl

Wow!! You look great! What is your started size, if you don't mind me asking?

mommytrina

Looks great!!! How long does your swelling stay? And I know what you mean...the rings kinda make it look different!! Good luck and Happy Noogling!!!

32DoubleDz

Hey everyone! After my first post I couldn't really find the time to noogle anymore. But within the past two weeks I started noogling consistently, at least 3x/wk for approx 3-4hrs. I am a really fast responder and my swelling stays for quite some time, approx 1-2 days. My nipples (in particular mostly the right nipple) get extremely swollen and stays sore for longer than 1-2 days. Not too bad, but bad enough. :( My breasts are also sore on the inside for about 1-2 days after. Small price to pay tho. I am currently taking aguaje and I believe that has helped me to retain swelling. It has also helped enhance my bodily curves as well. I've noticed it works better when I do lots of cardio. I'm also taking royal jelly just to help with the fullness of my boobs even though nb is definitely enough. I also have buriti oil that i apply to my breasts every now and then. I don't use that much because the oil is so messy. Oh I'm also taking maca. Not sure if its doing anything tho. I've been on the medium cups about 3 days and I am almost filling them already. I do have a problem with the right breast. Its so much smaller than the left one. I pump it by itself for a couple hours every night. Then for about an hour in the morning, then pump both for 2-3. Seems to be working ;) I pump and then do the chi massage. I also exercise cardio/strength training throughout the day. I think a big key to the nb is good blood flow and lots of water. Sometimes when I look at myself after pumping I think OMG lol. I really have boobs! lol

SpazzyChick: Where have u been girl? Hows your noogling going? You were making good progress, I hope you still are! =)

Hopefulgirl: Thank u! I started out as 32B. I know I'm probably 32C now but I haven't went to the bra shop yet. I suppose take a search online and see how to measure myself. Will do later and let u know if I've grown a cup size. I'm a hopefulgirl too! ;)

Kat: Yea I've learned to take my time. I've gotten broken blood vessels once after but they werent bad. They went away in about 2 hours.

*Forgot to add, I also eat oatmeal with flaxseed every morning. I think flaxseed aids nbe. I think I read that somewhere.. ;)

32DoubleDz

Hello all! Its been a long while since I've posted. I removed my pics as well. I had a feeling an old friend of mine got hold of my nb action & would find me on here so I took a break. However all is well now. I stopped pumping last yr as well and just began again this yr. However some of the swelling actually stayed! I began with small cups last yr. It would take me hours to fill & I fill them in 30 mins now. I fill the mediums within approx 2 hrs. I am hoping to get some real permanent growth this time around. I really want to fill 32DD by 17 March but I must take it slow! I want to order large cups but I'm unsure of they will fit my small frame. The mediums barely do. I hope everyone is pumping and swelling greatly! :)