4 month NB and no growth

malina

Hi! I have already use NB at least 4 month about 1 hour at the day, but still have not any growth :(( I have A(B) breast size and use L cups with soft rings and still on section of 2. is NB not for me? or maybe i do something wrong?

wishful

I'm into my 6th mo. of NG ( 1.5 hr. in AM & 1 hr. in PM) & NO GROWTH. In fact, I'm smaller than I ever was. I also take MSM, maca, WY & generic BO (with all the other additives like adrenal, pituitary, l-tyrosin, kelp). I tried PM for 2 mo previous to starting BO. It's very hard & depressing to see no results with so much time & effort involved in NBE. I'm thinking implants are the only answer.

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!
The Noogle Berry system will work for ANY ONE !!!
It requires a lot of time to see any results tho!
Some grow very fast, while others seem to take forever
to see any results.
I can't recall the names of some of the others on this forum,
But they have been useing the system for over 2 years to gain
ANY growth !!!!!
I guess that i'm one of the fast growers, as I am useing the XLs
now after outgrowing the Ls.
Slow is the way that you will gain the growth that you want to have.
Implants are not natural like the Noogle Berry, so their is the risk of infection
and/or rejection from your body from the implants.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy will see you SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

mommytrina

Malina and wishful,

I'm new to the noogleberry, so I can't give any advice. But I hope you the best. From what I have read on the forum There are alot of people that are not fast responders to the noogling. But they stick with it and get results. I also have a friend that got implants and they regret it so much. Please don't go that way. Stay natural, its really the best and best for you!

michelle

Malina & wishful,

Please oh please don't look into implants! Unless you won't be happy with anything other than DDs, you should really check into more natural options before going that drastic.

Have you tried talking to Lucy about your routine and see if maybe she has some ideas?

Another option you could check into is Brava. I'm pretty new to NB but I've been using brava for 10 weeks now. I'm an A cup and while the NB gives me no swelling, (yet - still working out the kinks I hope), the brava gives me about a cup size every morning. Of course the swelling goes down and I haven't seen any real growth yet like they advertise; I am hoping I'm just a slow responder and that it will just take some more time.

The whole reason I got the nb was because I couldn't brava every day for as long as they required so that could be why nothing has happened yet. Seeing the change in size every morning is def a help though. I don't know if I could have kept up the nb use for 4-6 months with no swelling so at the very least - great job on that!

The problem with brava is you can only reach a c cup. They don't make d cup sizes. Maybe if it works though, you could continue with the bigger nb sizes and see if it works better? Brava is also very expensive BUT less than implants. (I paid $895 but if you go to a doctor its about $1500. They may be able to offer you a money back guarantee though.)

Implants are just not the way to go. So many women regret their decision and so many guys think they are unatractive or not as fun to feel. I'm very anti implant and I have A cups, (used to be aa until I gained some age/weight).

Good luck in whatever you decide. If you have questions about brava, I can try to answer but I'm not completely sold on the system yet... not until I get permanent growth. Their customer support is marginal but they might be the better ones to ask. (Or a doctor on their list would be even better).

SlimJane

Hi Malina and Wishful,
My advice to you would be to keep going with Noogleberry, even though you're frustrated. Results take a LONG, LONG time to see. I also became discouraged a few months into the process and felt that my breasts had actually decreased in size - but they hadn't. I was just projecting my frustration onto what I saw in the mirror, which wasn't anywhere near the D cups I envisioned. I also wasn't pushing myself as much as Noogleberry requires. I got too comfortable wearing the M domes and stuck with them for far too long instead of moving on to the Ls when the time was right (i.e. when I had filled the Ms).

I started Noogling a year ago next month and still wear the same bra size (34 B) though I'm much fuller/rounder now, and will probably move up a size in the next few weeks. Results for me have come much faster with the L and XL domes. Try to get to this stage and then reassess your NB experience.

Chin up and keep on trucking!!
Happy Noogling!
SJ

wishful

THANK YOU JAMIE, HAPPY JIGGLERS, MICHELLE & SLIM JANE,
FOR ALL YOUR POSITIVE ENCOURAGEMENT. THE REASON I AM SO IMPATIENT IS THAT I'M 60 (BUT FEEL LIKE 40) & CAN'T AFFORD TO "EXPERIMENT" WITH NBE ROUTINES IF THEY AREN'T GOING TO WORK FOR ME. I WISH I DISCOVERED NBE 40 YRS AGO BUT ALAS I JUST STUMBLED ON IT LAST SUMMER. I WON'T GIVE UP THOUGH.
THANKS AGAIN.

michelle

I am really starting to wonder if the msm supplements are stunting my growth. Maybe it is the same for you. It seems like anything that stops swelling should be avoided and msm does that. I quit mine today.... wanted to keep trying it to see if anything happened and I still haven't. Grown so going to give it a shot without it.

wishful

UPDATE ON MY PROGRESS = ACTUALLY LACK OF PROGRESS:
NOW 8 MO OF NG. JUST STOPPED THE BO & DID A LIVER CLEANSE. STRANGE THING HAPPENED IN THAT I STARTED SWELLING AGAIN. PREVIOUSLY I REGRESSED FROM USING THE XL BACK TO THE L BECAUSE I HAD NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET 1/4 OF THE CUPS FILLED. THE SWELLING ONLY LASTS ABOUT 3 HRS BUT AT LEAST IT'S SOMETHING. I GUESS I MUST HAVE HAD AN ESTROGEN OVERLOAD. I HAD NO GROWTH AT ALL AFTER 5 MO OF BO. SO I'LL KEEP PLUGGING AWAY ON THE NG BUT I'M SO CONFUSED AS TO WHAT I'M DOING WRONG.

malina said:
Hi! I have already use NB at least 4 month about 1 hour at the day, but still have not any growth :(( I have A(B) breast size and use L cups with soft rings and still on section of 2. is NB not for me? or maybe i do something wrong?

do you get swelling at least?

ashley1986ann

I am new to NB too been using it for a month today for at less 3 hrs a day but have not use it in 2 days because i was starting to get a small rash and I think that because I did 8 1/2 hrs. I take MSM and PM. Im very flat (AAA) feel like a little girl and im starting to get more of a shape and my bf can feel a diff. I really do think it can work for any one because ive seen there some guys on here who wants breast and it working for them ( guys if you think im being rude im very sorry i do not meas to ) Make sure you drink lots of water im still working on that one myself. Do not give up.

ashley1986ann

michelle said:
Malina & wishful,

Please oh please don't look into implants! Unless you won't be happy with anything other than DDs, you should really check into more natural options before going that drastic.

Have you tried talking to Lucy about your routine and see if maybe she has some ideas?

Another option you could check into is Brava. I'm pretty new to NB but I've been using brava for 10 weeks now. I'm an A cup and while the NB gives me no swelling, (yet - still working out the kinks I hope), the brava gives me about a cup size every morning. Of course the swelling goes down and I haven't seen any real growth yet like they advertise; I am hoping I'm just a slow responder and that it will just take some more time.

The whole reason I got the nb was because I couldn't brava every day for as long as they required so that could be why nothing has happened yet. Seeing the change in size every morning is def a help though. I don't know if I could have kept up the nb use for 4-6 months with no swelling so at the very least - great job on that!

The problem with brava is you can only reach a c cup. They don't make d cup sizes. Maybe if it works though, you could continue with the bigger nb sizes and see if it works better? Brava is also very expensive BUT less than implants. (I paid $895 but if you go to a doctor its about $1500. They may be able to offer you a money back guarantee though.)

Implants are just not the way to go. So many women regret their decision and so many guys think they are unatractive or not as fun to feel. I'm very anti implant and I have A cups, (used to be aa until I gained some age/weight).

Good luck in whatever you decide. If you have questions about brava, I can try to answer but I'm not completely sold on the system yet... not until I get permanent growth. Their customer support is marginal but they might be the better ones to ask. (Or a doctor on their list would be even better).

I got the brava and had nothing but bad luck from day one and the brava people word not help me. Im read more and more about the brava im starting to read a lot of bad things about it. I lost a lot of money on it.

itsjust4fun91

I was so worried about turning my breast purple or Hickey marks, or indents that I wasted a whole year with no growth. Once I decided I had nothing to lose but to try harder and made a good thick padding, I began finally seeing results. I increased my pumping time and increased my pressure. I pump for an hour in the mornings and an hour or two at night at the higher pressure and it's made a huge difference and not only gave me the swelling I hadn't been able to have before, but also some real growth over time. I was stuck at 39 inches from BB for months. I haven't been on BB it since August and only pump and now measure 40 without pumping and 40.5 with.

Mel

JayhawkPrincess

wishful said:
I'm into my 6th mo. of NG ( 1.5 hr. in AM & 1 hr. in PM) & NO GROWTH. In fact, I'm smaller than I ever was. I also take MSM, maca, WY & generic BO (with all the other additives like adrenal, pituitary, l-tyrosin, kelp). I tried PM for 2 mo previous to starting BO. It's very hard & depressing to see no results with so much time & effort involved in NBE. I'm thinking implants are the only answer.

Same here I haven't been doing it as long as you have but I have been doing it for at least 2-3 months varying between 30min-1 1/2 a day NOT over pumping, I've tried it all literally I cut back to 30min because I thought maybe 1 1/2 was too much for my poor girls. I pump and let it stay on I pumped and released and it seems NOOGLEBERRY ACTUALLY MADE MY BREASTS SMALLER! I have not tried taking supplements since I'm not sure how they affect fertility and one day I may want kids. I'm actually considering brava with maybe stem cell fat transfer, yes it's 20,000 dollars but can you really put a price on being happy with your breasts? I don't think so.

PassingOfNights

I may be wrong but you might be using the wrong cup size. If you're an A you should be using the small cups, not the large ones. You slowly work your way up to large ones, if I understand the website correctly.

JayhawkPrincess said:
wishful said:

Same here I haven't been doing it as long as you have but I have been doing it for at least 2-3 months varying between 30min-1 1/2 a day NOT over pumping, I've tried it all literally I cut back to 30min because I thought maybe 1 1/2 was too much for my poor girls. I pump and let it stay on I pumped and released and it seems NOOGLEBERRY ACTUALLY MADE MY BREASTS SMALLER! I have not tried taking supplements since I'm not sure how they affect fertility and one day I may want kids. I'm actually considering brava with maybe stem cell fat transfer, yes it's 20,000 dollars but can you really put a price on being happy with your breasts? I don't think so.
please don't give up. The noogleberry does work. I thought that my breasts were getting smaller also, but then I started measuring before and after my noogle sessions and I journal my measurments. Turns out I wasn't shrinking at all, I grew 2cm. Sometimes when the swelling goes down from noogling it can give the illusion of shrinking breasts. Trust me the noogleberry will only make your breasts grow, the results happen slowly but you will get growth.

James

Most people who take MSM, give up. It is a diuretic, a substance that reduces swelling. It is supposed to be healthy but for growing boobs, I don't think so.