8AAAA start, slow but steady progress

FrenchRose

Mumma, you have had some amazing results. All of the info you have posted is so useful and gives me a lot of different options to consider, as my current efforts have been in vain it appears. Thank you again- and you have beautiful boobs...Congrats and good luck.

Matt B

Good morning Mumma,After reading Frenchrose's post I checked your pics again and again I will say they look beautiful.No one would ever suspect you were the age you are.You are a good example.

MATT B :D

M

Mumma Bear

Awww thanks guys, that's a great motivation boost! Happy growing!

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
Mumma Bear, your pictures really inspire me! I am actually smaller than when you first started. Your results have turned out phenomenal!

midbackn2013

Woah! Amazing! I like the fact that you've been with NB for 3 years too. Talk about encouragement!! You look a lot bigger than a B. I was thinking a full C.

chriss

(.Y.)
Wouw! That's just great!! You really see progress 0.0!!
And I think you have beautiful cleavage because youre breast stand together, and that's soo jealous making haha!

M

Mumma Bear

Thanks peeps!
I will try and take another set of photos soon as I've been having some great progress lately.

Happy growing everyone!

M

Mumma Bear

This morning when i was about to get dressed I remembered my goal bra I bought a couple of years ago - or maybe more. I dug it out and it didn't look enormous any more so I tried it on. It's a beautiful black silk Pleasure State bra in 10C and amazingly, the cups fitted perfectly! No padding or push up. The band is too large as I'm a pesky size 8 band, so technically that's an 8D.

I still feel small, so it's time for a new goal bra #boobiegreed

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
What a gem of an example of patience and dedication this thread presents. I'm just starting out myself and find impatience riding my back all the time. I found your goal bra comment kinda ironic.

I have purchased one (actually two) that right now feel enormous (42D and 42DD) as symbols to keep me going. I suspect that was true for you as well at first but then to just "be" in the process and not worry about the details constantly ... and finally trying that goal bra to find it has been met. How satisfying that must have been.

I hope everything is well and look forward to the next update.