A Bit Squeamish

Velvet

I've always been squeamish. I would love to purchase a Noogleberry, but when I think of my breasts being pulled and stretched, and turning a red color from the blood flow I start to get a bit ill. It's embarassing that I feel this way and I want to get over it. Has anyone started off feeling the same way, decided to buy a Noogleberry despite that, and was able to use it successfully? I am very motivated to grow from my 34B to 34C or beyond, and I believe it is possible to move beyond my queasiness, but would love to hear from others who have. Thank you!

cosmic_love

i was a little like that, but now, after one week of pumping all fear is gone, because it doesn't hurt or anything. you'll learn how to use it. i now pump like crazy! :)

amelie

Me too, when I just started nbe the idea of pumping my breasts was completely freak and weird, but after seeing the results others had with noogleberry I just decided to give it a try, especially when I had bad side effects from taking herbs. Now I´m so used to it I miss noogling when I skip a day. And I haven´t had any problems with it.

Velvet

Thank you, cosmic love and amelie for letting me know that you felt the same way. It makes it easier for me to imagine using the Noogleberry myself. I would hate to buy it, and after one use be so grossed out that I couldn't use it again. It's good to know that that did not happen to you! :)