A Few Random Questions

CiCi

I'm wondering is how much is too much pumping and what are the signs of over pumping. I have only had the Noogle for like 2-3 days now?? and am already addicted and committed to make it work. The first night I pumped for about an hour and yesterday I had a 30 min session, then another hour long one at night. Today, I've done about 3 hour long sessions already and planning on probably 2 more. It seems a bit excessive, but my boobs aren't hurting (other than where the cups dig into my ribs) or showing any signs of anything wrong. The only thing that happens is the red rings around them that go away within a half hour or so.

Ok I have 2 more questions (lol sorry I am such a noob) I've read in a couple posts not to drink caffiene? This is really hard for me because I am a diet coke addict and consume around 3-4 cans a day.. Since I've gotten the Noogleberry, I've only had 2 cokes in the past 3 days so I'm doing well, but I want to know why caffiene effect breast growth ???

And lastly-herbs. As I mentioned before, I'm being a little overkill on the herbs, but seeing no negative (or positive) effects so far. I am taking Breast Success, Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam and Fenugreek. I have been reading so much in the forums about PM and it seems like it's one of the strongest herbs out there for breast growth so I went ahead and ordered it. It's here, but I read something this morning about how PM should not be taken with other herbs. Should I quit taking the ones I am now and switch to just the PM or is it okay to mix them?

Thanks!
-CiCi

IdreamofD

Hi Cici!!

I've been noogling for some time now so I feel like I can answer your questions.

1)If all you see is the red rings (but you're definitely feeling the pull while you noogle) then good! That sounds right! I am super white and my boobs get red dots every few times, but not many, and that's pretty normal for me. Anything beyond that is BAD! If your breats take a long time to return to normal color, that's overpumping as well, so just keep an eye out.

2) People do say not to have caffeine, but I never understood why, because if you google breast swelling and caffeine, you'll see that caffeine is actually a proponent of swelling! On days I've had some, I've seen no diff. I don't have it much because I get anxiety if I have too much.

3) NO PM WITH OTHER HERBS!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!! I am on PM and it's amazing, I love it! But definitely no other herbs! I've grown from a 34B to a 32DD and getting beyond that in approx. 2 months and my routine is very simple. You can see it in the pics section, and I'm posting more pics next week.

Hope that helps!!

CiCi

Thank you very much, this was helpful. But may I ask,why can't you take PM with other herbs?

amelie

As for the caffeine, I think it isn´t advisable because it´s a diuretic, and we need the opposite to get a lot of swelling. The other option, if you need the caffeine, would be to drink more water than you usually would, especially just before or during noogling.
There is some thread on the breast enlargement forum about how much water you should drink. But don´t exagerate, you have to be careful not to overdo it because there is some way you can overdose on water, weird but true.

IdreamofD

Well that makes sense. I've never seen a difference when I have caffeine, but I do drink about 3 liters of water a day, so that may be why.

PM and other herbs don't mix because they basically cross wires. The other herbs are phytoestrogens as well, but not nearly as strong as PM, and they'll compete to get into the estrogen receptors. So you'll see less benefits or nothing at all and completely overload your system, which is dangerous. You'll get the opposite effect of what you're desiring. I take PM through the month, no break, and it works well for me.

CiCi

Ok well I think I will switch to PM. I read somewhere online that it was twice as strong as human estrogen! I don't know how valid that source was, but either way, it's agreed it is a very strong phytoestrogen and I want to try it. Plus 1 pill is easier to take than 4 :p

xoxojenny

IdreamofD said:
Well that makes sense. I've never seen a difference when I have caffeine, but I do drink about 3 liters of water a day, so that may be why.

PM and other herbs don't mix because they basically cross wires. The other herbs are phytoestrogens as well, but not nearly as strong as PM, and they'll compete to get into the estrogen receptors. So you'll see less benefits or nothing at all and completely overload your system, which is dangerous. You'll get the opposite effect of what you're desiring. I take PM through the month, no break, and it works well for me.

Do you take PM with anything else? MSM, collagen?