a new comer here need your warm hand

dreamofAtoC

Hi, everyone, it's my first time typing a word but i have notice this product for a while. And here is such a warm forum i have found.
one question i need to get your help here: does this product enlarge the breast together with the nipple as the title of this page? It is the last thing i want to have my nipples enlarged together with my breast.....now i already think they are large enough, especially compared with my poor, small breasts....... :-[ :-[

But according to the theory of this product, it is definitly designed to let the blood run into your breast and make things grow more fast, nipple is one part of breast....so the nipple enlarging result is inevitable?

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

waiting for your kind help on this important question to me

Teeny Tiny

There is no definite answer as to whether your nipples will increase or not, some do, some don't. Mine have more than doubled in size, I don't really like how my nipples and areola look anymore because of the increase. I used to have nice small, smooth areolas and petite nipples, now the areolas are much larger, and puffy looking, and the nipples have nearly tripled in size. Some say they experience no nipple enlargement, while others like me do. There are a few things you can do to try to prevent nipple enlargement, you can use tape with a small cotton ball or makeup remover pad covering the actual nipple and areola so you don't damage the tender skin pulling them off, or use bandaids to cover them. If using either I recommend using three strips of tape or three bandages in a * pattern. Another thing you can use is nipple rings, which may promote slight growth or perkiness of the nipples, but when the right size is used they also prevent expansion of the nipple and areola that noogling can and often does cause. I tried using these while noogling after my nipples had already enlarged and found they work great, I wish I had discovered what they could be used for before they enlarged on me.

http://www.amazon.com/Fetish-Fantasy-Nipple-Erector-Purple/dp/B001O60O6E/ref=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1348504320&sr=1-3&keywords=pipedreams+nipple+set

Welcome to the forum and if you decide to give noogleberry a try I wish you the best of luck! ;) :D ;D