A Question for All Who Have Grown or Are Growing

lexuswoman

Hi,

I have a question for everyone on this board who has grown using the NB or are growing. There are so many in the medical community who believe the only option for breast enlargement is by implant surgery and everything else is a waste of time and money. I know from being on this board for a few weeks that implants are not the only way to increase breast size. What I would like to know is, have any of you told your Dr or gynecologist about your experience with the Noogleberry and natural breast enlargment and that there is another option out there besides breast augmentation surgery? I've been using the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video script program since January 30th, I have been doing breast massage with bio-oil every night since February and have been using my Brava like most use the NB and I think I've grown about 1/2-1 inch! I measure about 37.5 to 38 inches around the bust and its been over a week since my period ended and I think if that were just swelling associated with my period, it would be long gone by now. So that puts me at about a 34C1/2 to a small 34D. I'd be happy with a fuller 34D. I am definatly filling out my bras better and what I noticed at first was my breasts looked fuller, but the tape measure didn't show a change. I've heard that you grow to the tops and sides before you grow out.