A shape question for the males

sueasydale

Ive been noogling for the last 3 months now, and I have had some amazing results (especially at the Halloween party last month). My boobs are full, pert and perky, but the don't hang like a natural looking breast would. How long does it take to get that shape? My push-ups don't fit/look right, and this is causing some dysphoria. I've been using the large domes for 2 hours a day (sometimes more, sometimes less). After the swelling has gone down, by morning, they kinda look like they're starting to hang naturally, but not really. I dunno.

Has anyone else gone through this? What did you do differently to get them to hang naturally? Does wearing an underwire bra right after pumping help (I normally do this)?

Thank you in advance for your help.

fairypump

Maybe re-noogle with medium cups before end of swelling, to sustain swelling where more volume has to hang ? 3 months may not be enough to adjust to more local noogling with offset cups.
I tried wearing a snug fitting sports bra after pumping but nothing more happened . No faster growth after a few weeks, and I missed the feeling of bouncing boobs when walking. Most boobs can take care of themselves if you let them move freely.
Update: found another thread saying not to switch to L cups until you fill the M's, or swelling will fill mostly on top and nipples will point downwards ! I'll noogle more with S cups to center nipples.