A tip for Camper Tape Users...less redness,irritation,preserves tape

wannabecee

This tip has helped a lot to keep the camper tape from moving around either into the cup, out of the cup or just plain oozing that grey glue onto your breasts...It also keeps the cups cleaner inside... ;D Oh and also helps w any chafing you may be getting from the tape...

Lube up the breast. Cut a piece of plastic wrap (Saran wrap) to cover the breast, making sure it goes a few inches beyond where the cups touch the skin. Tear a slit right where the nipple is - this will let the wrapping tear as your breasts stretches during pumping. Put cup on and start pumping...The plastic should remain over the camper tape area, so your skin will nicely glide inside the cup. This also helps keep the red rings to a minimum because the wrap is so smooooooooooooooth..

Hope this helps!!

xx
wannabecee

lisads

woahh!!!

Wannabecee I think you are a genius! Tonight when I noogle even tho I don't have camper tape, I'll use saran wrap to see if it helps with the rings ;D

wannabecee

Hi Lisads!

I don't know how much it will help w/o using the camper tape, but let us know! :)

I started doing this because the camper tape was moving around too much and i was getting chafing from the tape.

melons

Hey wannabecee,

Thanks for sharing.

I am a newbie here, could you please explain more ... I could not get it.

Where do you put the campers's tape ? does it go on the body or does it go on the cups ? If on the cups thn whr do you u put it on cups and how.

Sorry for my dumb qstn.

Love,
melons

wannabecee

Hi Melons!

I put the campers tape around the rim of the cup. Center the tape around the rim and be sure there is no gap between the two ends. I like to let them overlap so air doesn't escape when pumping..

good luck w noogling!!

I just got Noogleberry three days ago and could not get the domes to stay when I tried in the same day. I tried this today and IT WORKS!!!! Thank you very much! BTW on thing different is that I do not have Camper tape yet, so I used a waterproof bandaging tape that's slightly cushioned. I had red marks after 20 minutes or so, but after a hot shower those were gone!