A-wal to B-eauty

A-wal

I got my NB on Feb. 21 and have been noogling since the day the package arrived. I am now wondering when to switch to larger cups. I currently have the small cup. My beginning stats are:

Underbust: 28" Bustline: 30" Overbust: 30"

If I were to describe my bustline it should read "FLAT". Anyhow, after almost 2 weeks using NB I can fill the cups where I can no longer pump because my nipples cover the vacuum hole. The problem I forsee with increasing the cup to a medium is the diameter of the cup. When placing on one cup, it covers half of the width of my chest. I feel like the medium cups will leave gaps and not create suction. I did not see "contoured" cups for the medium size which MAY have solved the problem. So, what to do? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I know eventually I will need to upgrade to the mediums, but what to do in the mean time???!!! Thanks :-\ :-\

Hopeformore

Congrats on our progress :)

I would say to go ahead and get the mediums, I think everyone has a little trouble when moving onto a bigger cup (some more than others) but if you want to be making progress you will need a bigger dome so your breast tissue can be stretched more.

If worse comes to worse and you really can't get the domes on then you can always try pumping one breast at a time. I know it's more time consuming but eventually you will gain more breast tissue and be able to pump using both domes at the same time. Good luck!

Moogleberry

It's the underbust that makes a difference with cup size. Yours is the same as mine and I use mediums. I struggled to keep them on a bit to begin with, but it's absolutely fine now.

A-wal

Thanks for the input, I will proceed with the order for the mediums. I don't know if I will switch right away as it takes 2 hours to fill the small cups. But, I will get them ordered.

BarelyB

Hey! :)

You have the same starting measurements as me, and i started with mediums! I wont lie, it was a bugger trying to get them on at first, they kept farting off, and i barely filled a quarter of the dome.
Within 2 weeks i could put them on easily. I find a 5-10 minute massage and plenty of oil really good at keeping them on, i still lose suction if i move awkwardly, but after a month im almost filling the mediums, and using CL domes too, go for it! And good luck :)

A-wal

BarelyB said:
Hey! :)

You have the same starting measurements as me, and i started with mediums! I wont lie, it was a bugger trying to get them on at first, they kept farting off, and i barely filled a quarter of the dome.
Within 2 weeks i could put them on easily. I find a 5-10 minute massage and plenty of oil really good at keeping them on, i still lose suction if i move awkwardly, but after a month im almost filling the mediums, and using CL domes too, go for it! And good luck :)

Thanks "B", I am going to order them tomorrow. I'm also thinking about getting one of those electric breast massagers from ebay that I read about in another thread. It supposed to stimulate blood flow and exercises the pectoral muscles. Haven't seen much written on here addressing that but then again, a lot of the posts have been deleted. If anyone has any tips, please share.

BarelyB

Ive heard of a few people using a bust roller, its not electric but its a hell of a lot cheaper. Im thinking of getting one myself :)

Jenni

Hi A-wal. Which electric massager are you referring to?

A few years ago, I tried bought the one with two pink rings and I couldn't develop a tolerance for it. The electric shock sensations were just too much for me. I am more happy with manually messaging each day, than electrifying my boobs in mid-air.

Then again, I probably didn't play around with it enough to make it comfortable for me. If you do decide to purchase it, just be careful, as it is real easy to unintentionally increase the settings. You have to be touching both cups simultaneously for it work. I didn't know this going into it and ended up zapping chest on full power. To say the jolt was "unpleasant" would be an understatement. With the right contact, I think you should be fine.

A-wal

Jenni said:
Hi A-wal. Which electric massager are you referring to?

A few years ago, I tried bought the one with two pink rings and I couldn't develop a tolerance for it. The electric shock sensations were just too much for me. I am more happy with manually messaging each day, than electrifying my boobs in mid-air.

Then again, I probably didn't play around with it enough to make it comfortable for me. If you do decide to purchase it, just be careful, as it is real easy to unintentionally increase the settings. You have to be touching both cups simultaneously for it work. I didn't know this going into it and ended up zapping chest on full power. To say the jolt was "unpleasant" would be an understatement. With the right contact, I think you should be fine.

Jenni, The one you are referring to is the one that I saw a thread on prior to deletion. I did see that some people were not able to tolerate it, and some were. Not sure what was the difference, may different sellers included a guide and some did not. I definitely will heed the advise and play with it prior to placing it on my breast to figure out the settings. As I was reading some older threads from the Breast Nexus site, I couldn't help but giggle at some of the experiences with it. But overall, the people who were able to figure out the settings were happy with it.

Barely B,
They are listed on ebay and don't cost very much. They range from $10-25, depending on if you get it direct from China or from a reseller here in the US. Here is a link to one that I found:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BREAST-ENHANCER-ENLARGEMENT-MASSAGER-EMS-/151003798430?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2328871b9e

There is also a bra type one available as well:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Breast-Enhancer-massage-bra-breast-enlargement-charge-pink-/310619632578?pt=Feeding&hash=item48525f73c2

Be sure to look through the auctions because, you of course may find the same product for less.

Jenni

Yeah, that first one you listed is the one I have. Maybe one of these days I will have enough courage to strap it on and try again. As you said, most were happy with it in the end. I would avoid the bra type if you plan to use it when you grow larger. It might not accommodate all sizes and shapes as well, though it is hard to tell just by looking at it.

Whichever you choose, I look forward to seeing how it works for you. Good luck.

A-wal

Alright, so I am through my first month of using noogleberry. Yaaayyy! ;D ;DI feel so accomplished that for the last month I was able to noogle everyday. I did take pics as suggested and I can see some difference, but still close to wall flat, lol! My new measurements are encouraging though.

Underbust: 28"
Bustline: 30.75"
Overbust: 30.75"

With the start of a new month, I am implementing the use of herbs from Greenbush. It's a typical herb blend of fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam, etc. in pill form as well as a liquid blend. Just for the next 30 days to see if that will boost growth any.

Jenni

That's exciting! Good to hear that your first month of NB went so well. Not everyone sees a difference that quickly. Can't wait to hear how Greenbush goes for you, as I am considering that myself.

A-wal

Thank Jenni! I am so ecstatic...but I know from reading so many threads that there will be a down period, so I'm trying not to have unrealistic expectations. I have tried Greenbush herbs before with just the massage techniques and I did see some progress. But it was a lot of work having to massage so much, my arms started to look like I was lifting weights! I will try to keep a good journal of any noticeable progress.

Jenni

I know the feeling. It is very easy to have unrealistic expectations when you really don't know how you will respond to it. I think this is especially true when it comes to herbs. Considering you saw some progress before, it seems worth a try.