ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE!!!

Boobalicious

Well, I received my XL cups today and OMG!!!!! they are flipping MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!! I've got them on right now and I feel like Dolly Parton (I wish!) ;D Anyway. They are more comfortable than they look, fortunately as I aim to wear them for at least 2 hours per day in one session which is what i was doing with the previous cups. Its a bit difficult to see the keyboard over the top of them, but I am absolutely not complaining. I have had exxcellent growth using the medium and large cups which I have been using for the past 3 weeks, so am hoping for the same results with the XL cups. I have put them straight on too although I was thinking I may have to use the large cups to get them going!

anyway. I will keep you all posted on my progress with these humungous cups!

Boobaliscious x ;)

Aim4c

They are really humongous Boobalicious :)

It's wonderful that you can use them right away. I have not filled the Ls yet so I use the Ls first, then complete the session with XLs. I wish I could pump for 2 hrs with the XLs. :)

All the best and keep us posted on you results.

Boobalicious

Hi Aim4C
thank you for your message. I'm used to pumping for 2 hours at a time as that is what the system I am using recommends. I have done anything between 1-3 hours but normally only have time to do 2. I always set my timer for 2 hours and just see how it goes. How long do you pummp for? Can you explain the methods you use as I have read about people describing pump and hold? and pump and release? I have no idea what they are!! Can you shed some light? :)

Will absolutely keep you posted on my progress and may post some pics soon ;)

Teeny Tiny

Ok, pump and hold is where you pump them up to where there is a good pull, but not so much that they turn purple on you and just leave them on without fussing with them other then maybe sucking a little more air out as they get used to the suction and it goes down, basically trying to maintain that constant steady suction. With pump and release most will pump to the same pressure or maybe more, hold it for anywhere from 2-10 minutes or so then release the pressure, then pump again, continuing this routine throughout the entire session. Out of personal experience I think the pump and release creates greater immediate swelling, but pump and hold tends to produce more long term permanent results. It varies from person to person who prefers which and which works best.

Rachiex

You should see the XXLs! I could wear mine as a large bonnet on my head! Well done for joining the XLs club - whoop whoop! x

brielle

teeny tiny,

how do i pump and hold?
sorry i dont have the NB yet but im getting it maybe this week!
haha

Teeny Tiny said:
Ok, pump and hold is where you pump them up to where there is a good pull, but not so much that they turn purple on you and just leave them on without fussing with them other then maybe sucking a little more air out as they get used to the suction and it goes down, basically trying to maintain that constant steady suction. With pump and release most will pump to the same pressure or maybe more, hold it for anywhere from 2-10 minutes or so then release the pressure, then pump again, continuing this routine throughout the entire session. Out of personal experience I think the pump and release creates greater immediate swelling, but pump and hold tends to produce more long term permanent results. It varies from person to person who prefers which and which works best.