acne prone skin...

ittybitty123

What should I use if I have acne prone skin? I've tried olive oil and showering and washing it off with face wash right after but it still made me break out :/

Matt B

Hi Itty Bitty, Sometimes acne can be eliminated by taking a good probiotic consisting of at least 10 different strains of Lactobacillis and Bifidophilus.Also,a more alkaline diet will help as well.

Good luck, Matt B ;)

Myam

Have you tried washing your skin before applying the oil?
Maybe you could add a few drops of tea tree to your oil, I used it on my face for years and it helped with my acne.

if you have acne, nothing will work, not even prescrption. it might help temporary. for a month or two max. but no. if u just have small pimples then its probably poor diet or poor hygiene.
acne is not curable and companyes drink money from our unhappiness of acne.

Matt B

Hi Tatiana,again i suggest some research because the good bacteria in our bodies can help with acne if it is in balance.

Matt

Matt B said:
Hi Tatiana,again i suggest some research because the good bacteria in our bodies can help with acne if it is in balance.

Matt

Matt, trust me, I have 8 years of research on this subject. And i know it excellently well. if it is true acne, nothing will help, no bacteria, no b vitamin, nada.

Myam

There are different sort of acne and it doesn't respond the same way from one person to another, but on persistent acne hygiene and diet are not proved to change anything. Actually, too much hygiene often worsen acne as it renders the skin more prone to infection and reaction to chemicals. Washing the skin twice a day with a gentle soap is enough, and peels shouldn't be used too often.
Also, I have to disagree on the prescription doesn't work thing. I have been using Benzaclin for a year now and people don't even believe me when I tell them I had acne. But as soon as I don't use it for 3 days, it's back. The results are variable, so we shouldn't generalize over any specific case.
Hormones might play a role, so anything affecting it might affect your acne. Again, this is highly variable.

Myam said:
There are different sort of acne and it doesn't respond the same way from one person to another, but on persistent acne hygiene and diet are not proved to change anything. Actually, too much hygiene often worsen acne as it renders the skin more prone to infection and reaction to chemicals. Washing the skin twice a day with a gentle soap is enough, and peels shouldn't be used too often.
Also, I have to disagree on the prescription doesn't work thing. I have been using Benzaclin for a year now and people don't even believe me when I tell them I had acne. But as soon as I don't use it for 3 days, it's back. The results are variable, so we shouldn't generalize over any specific case.
Hormones might play a role, so anything affecting it might affect your acne. Again, this is highly variable.

i have oily skin by nature and i have used several prescriptions, starting with oral intake and ending with creams and all that creams did.. yes they did take away the disgusting big red ones, but everything else stayed, and it made my skin so dry and easy peel-off that even if i had eyebrows waxed, the skin around eyebrows got teared up so bad that it was bleeding and i had "wounds" for a week or mroe