Acowens Pics

cumm001.jpg
]

Before.

Oh and to let everyone know I use Cocca Butter and I drank 3 cups of water before pumping I seen that helps. In these I pumped for 35 mins. Also I am going to keep on pumping!!

Ok I dont see how you think that is way to much pressure...isnt that the point of nb. I only did pump and release for 45 mins and didnt even go to where it hurts so what makes you think that?

soonenough

Oh must be the way how the camera's lighting casted reddish hue on the breast. But you're right, as long as you finished noogling, and the color goes right back to normal, you're doing fine. I'm the same way. It looks like you're going about it slow and steady, and being mindful of not to overpump. You're okay. I see the swelling though. Congratulations!

yes it is just the lighting and maybe my stretch marks too. That was right after I took the pumps off so yeah it was a little red...but it goes away. I probly wont be posting anymore pics I did it to help but noone seems to care so why do it.

noog

I think it's great that your posting pics to let people see your progress! I also don't think your pumping to hard,just lighting in photo! Would love to see more pictures as you progress! Looks like your doing great! ;D happy nooglin

flat_fiona

Hey Acowens,
I thought the same thing as you... when I posted anything on here, NO ONE RESPONDED!!! I had like 2 things posted and only 1 reply! I was in the same thinking as you: "Why Bother"? Until finally, a few nice people encouraged me and responded. I know EXACTLY how you feel. Keep posting!... You'll always get a response from me!!!!
xx

soonenough

Acowens42, it does take time to get our posts discovered. There are quite a bit of posts to wade through, but knowing myself, I'm constantly searching for new posts and read up on their first time stats and how they have grown down the road, and reading up on these keeps me going. Your posting of your picture never goes to waste, not on this forum. We are all in together for our chance of growing our chests.

Congrats on the swelling! Isn't that a hoot to see swelling? Pretty soon that initial swelling will slowly become permanent. I've been only noogling for about 26 days, and already, the increases I got is unbelievable to me.