advice of 1st time user (supplements etc)

triniave

Hi All

I just ordered by nooglberry 2 days ago and cant wait to receive it! Quick history: I breastfed three babies and shrank from a full C to A :(
What I would like is any tips on regaining my breast tissue, like how long to noogle, what time intervals, should I use supplements? I have not ordered supplements because I dont know what I should or should not use ???. Any help and advice would be appreciated! Thanks xoxo

JessicaRabbit

Believe and you shall achieve. :-)
breastnexus.com is a great forum to learn about supplements. I haven't seen that many ppl on here that use them, but I have learned SOOOO much from BN that Im fairly confident in the program I plan to start.
I also know that you'll have great success considering the fact that you were a C to begin with and breastfed babies. The journey is harder for those of us that haven't had children...

But good luck!! :)

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
Hi Triniave

You are in exactly the same situation as me, once upon a time I had a nice full D cup then after breast feeding my 3 children was left 2 sizes smaller and very deflated.

As Jessicarabbit said we are lucky because we have already grown the breast tissue once during puberty, which in theory should make it easier for us to do it again using the system.

Rather than go out and spend alot of money of supplements, which you may not even need. my advise would be to take fenugreek. you can get this in most health foods shops and its not expensive, you can buy it as capsules, or even cheaper you can just buy the seeds, sprinkle them on or in your food, or turn them into a tea like drink (I will include my recipie)

Fenugreek works by mimicing estrogen which as we all know is one of the important hormones we have in abundance during puberty which results in us growing breasts frist time round, the higher the level of these hormones and the longer it stays high determines the size breasts you are left with.

So my theory is by using Fenugreek to mimic this while using the system is all I will really need. If you do a little research on all the major brand breast enhancement pills, you will find they all contain Fenugreek in quite high consentrations.

I would recommend if using seeds, eat 2 tablespoons a day either in or on your food, or drink 2 or 3 cups of my tea recipie.

Good look with your journey, would be great to stay in touch, as we are both in exactly the same situation and looking for the same results.

xxxx

In a saucepan, combine 1-2 cups of water with several tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. Add a dash or two of the following spices: anise, caraway, fennel, and licorice. Allow the water to boil for several minutes and strain before drinking. You can add lemon juice and honey to improve the taste. Be sure to enjoy 1-2 cups of Bustea per day for the best breast-enhancing effect.

triniave

Thank you ladies for your quick responses! I would visit breastnexus and also look into fenugreek. I really do hope that it works really well on these old boobs :( as everyone says it would :) I am super excited! I just dont know what to do with myself until my order gets here! hahahaa :D
PS. mumOf3Angels thanks so much for the recipe :) ;D

JessicaRabbit

Believe and you shall achieve. :-)
Triniave just be very aware the of the possible side effects of the herbs you choose. That's why I'd advice searching on Breastnexus a little bit. I'm still doing my research on herbs and I'm 90% sure of a program I want to start.
I know some ppl praise Fenugreek, but there are common side effects like and icky body smell, vaginal smell, and ill colored discharge. I for one experienced the 1st and the last symptom while on it so I quickly dismissed it from my herb list. You can find out what a lot of other mothers who breastfed did to regain their boob size. Its really informational if you read thru the site. And you can find lots more recipes and stuff like hypnosis, massage, and exercises. :)

mumOf3Angels

You are more than welcome, and do add the extras for flavour cause it's not the nicest tasting thing in the world haha.

The side effects listed above, not everyone will get, and those that do they wont last long if you persist, if you remember back to puberty (iv pretty much blocked mine out haha) you will remember intermitantly getting these symptoms then, they never lasted, it is simply caused in that case by a hormone serge, in this case fenugreek is mimicing that hormone so as your body gets used to it you may experience a few of your puberty problems but they wont last more than 2 weeks even if you do. I am lucky i have to say and didn't experience any of them at all, but then I have only had a baby a year ago so my hormones wont have gone all the way back down yet anyway, this may play a part in the 'serge' I studied nutrition and herbal medicine at university not the female body haha.

The best advice I could give you is try some of the most common herbs for your self trail them individually for 2 weeks, it wont cost much as Fenugreek for example costs about 40 pence(62 cents) for 100g, Fennel, Saw Palamento are in a similar price range when bought as they are not maufactured into capsules. Find what works for you after all your experience with them is going to be as individual as you are, then if you decide to go with a brand of capsule (and there are loads to choose from rangeing from about $14.95 to $59.95 for a months supply) you can make an educated decision on which to go for by choosing one with higher levels of the herbs you work well with and lower levels of the ones that don't suit you so well.

Let me know how you get on, any other advise on the nutrition, herbal side of things you might need don't hesistate to get in touch, I have boxes of papers lieing around the house haha xxx

triniave

Thank you ladies for all your help and information! :D i WOULD definitely look into breastnexus, JessicaRabbit thanks for suggesting it to me :) xoxo............Mumof3Angels: I had a baby 10 months ago so we might be in the same boat :) How long have you been on your supplements and noogling? Have your results been favorable?

mumOf3Angels

Hiya. I only got my noogle yesterday. so am starting that from new, but getting the hang of it haha. This time round I have been taking supplement for about a month, but was making a specific blend to improve the fact that they have deflated rather than to increase size. this has worked very well for me, the deflatedness has improved 10 fold even in such a short space of time.

6 years ago, I took various things after I finished breastfeeding my other daughter. on that occassion I was trying to increase size, and I did in actual fact increase using these alone by about a cup and a half. Unfortunatly this alone is not an option for me this time as there is such a dramatic difference in the size of my breasts, one is over a cup size smaller than the other, I need the noogle so I can get the smaller one to increase more than the bigger one.

In my line of work (although I am not working at the moment as I am home with thhe kids after divorce) I have access to all of the herbs etc I need in large quantities and really cheap. It took me 4 months to increase by a whole cup size that time round.

If you can get hold of them what you need is Fenugreek (seed) Saw Palmetto (fruit) Fennel (seed) Mexican Wild Yam (root) Damiana (leaf) Kelp, Motherswort, Avena Sativa, Blessed Thistle and L-Tyrosine. By using all of these together you litterally recreate puberty due to the way they work together and mimic the individual elements of it. I have never been on the site JessicaRabbit reccomends but I would certainly check it out if I were you, you can never have too much information. I would also look up herbs and their uses, avoiding sites that are about breast enhancment. Get a non bias report on what each of these things do. If you can't get hold of these things and go with capsules, check out te ingredients before you buy and look for one that contains most if not all of these things.

Bare in mind you are going to need the quantities to be quite high, as the liver on this occassion is not your friend haha, only about 25% of what you digest is going to get into your blood stream and actually have any effect, the rest your liver is going to break down and flush out of your system.

Price is going to be a huge factor, and you get what you pay for does not always apply. The ingredients are not that expensive. infact taking in their natural state actually costs me about £10 (about $15) a month, thats for all of them, so you have to wonder when these companies are charging $50-$80 a month, where is the rest of it going? I assumed it would be into the production, but I am actually working with a friend of mine who can turn these into a capsule, so that when I have fixed the smaller one and go back to taking the whole lot it will make it so much easier for me. We have worked out that it's going to cost me about £12 ($19) a month, which isn't actually much of an increase and certainly doesnt justify what these companies are charging.

You never know when I go back to work, I may even look into selling them to my clients. I deal mostly in weight loss but with weight loss often comes a reduction is breast size, so there may be a market for it, and you can bet I will be directing them all here to buy pumps haha.

Let me know if you need any more advice, i would suggest though if you can't get hold of anything else and use a brand supplement, get the Fenugreek seeds, ground them up and mix them in with your lotion, then when you massage your breasts you will be bi-passing the liver and it will get into your blood stream in much higher quantities.

xxx

SydKait

Hey I'm new to No ogleberry as well. I didn't think i would be trying any herbs until I read this because I thought it wouldn't show the "true growth" of my breasts. So are the results from herbs permanent then? If it changes the hormones or whatever in your body, wouldn't the volume go down after you stop taking them?

I'm only 19 and I'm an AA cup. Iv read that breasts don't stop developing until you reach your early twenties, so I'm hoping that gives me an advantage.