Afraid of hanging boobs

I want my boobs to be 32DD, but I am afraid that they will hang eventually. Is there any way to prevent it_ i want to keep them nice and perky as long as possible :p

P

Philli

Hi Tatiana, I've been noogling for so long now that I, too, am a DD albeit 38DD which is european size is E. Last year when I had to go into hospital, some of the doctors were 'eyeing' my boobs up during examinations and one of them even asked if I had implants. The firmness that Noogling provides doesn't go away as quick as you might think, but if you are like me, you will never give up noogling entirely. I'm back on it again now after a 6 month layoff and I'm still as firm as ever...in fact, I'm so firm, I cant get as far into the Domes anymore but I can sure fill my E bras as always. ;D

P

Philli

Hi again. Good question. After a 20 minute breakfast session I'm always a little bigger and fuller and it gives me a nice rounded curve above the top of my bra. That's what 'He' likes. Got to keep him happy, you know. ;D

elvinwanner

Hello..
There are many products available which help you in firming the breast and you will no longer have the hanging breast. They are totally made from herbs and are natural. You should give a try to it.