Ainterol brand of PM

jaybee

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know if the Ainterol brand of pueraria mirifica is really bad?? I was reading some bad reviews right after ordering it and now I'm worried!
Thanks..

kitkat09

Hi,

I took 2 bottles (100 x 500mg) and divided into like a 5 month supply. During this 5month period, I felt great, my skin became clearer, my period was more regular and my sex drive was enhanced. No breast growth or tingling was noted. Now, after I ran out of the pills, my period became somewhat irregular and it has been like that for 2 months.

You mentioned you read some bad reviews about Ainterol, could you please let me know where did you find the info from. What is a good brand of PM (anyone? ) that would be recommend in here for breast growth?

Thanks,

kitkat

P

Philli

There's a lot of comments on Eve's Forum about Ainterol.. The thing is that it is a cultivated PM..that means it is taken away from the area where it grows naturally and is cultered for mass production in another place. The secret with 'real' PM comes from the soil in which it grows in Northern Thailand. Ainterol is not nurtered in this natural soil so some of the natural ingredients are missing. It may well have all the health improvement substances but as regards the 'side effect' of breast growth...it is lacking.

jaybee

Hi,
Thanks Philli. I found this info that seems to answer some questions and looks like the Ainterol brand takes some good quality measures. It's still grown in Thailand it's just not a Thai-owned company but doesn't that mean it still has to be regulated by the Thai FDA for quality..? I don't know but I hope it's not just advertising for them to say they are growing it for the most potent actives. I'm trying to find something good about it for NBE because I already ordered it..

http://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/Thread-Ainterol-s-Pueraria-Mirifica-Content-An-End-to-the-Controversy

Maybe what is key is the time of month to take it, like it would be more successful to take it from days 7-21 of our cycle, at the end of a period - because estrogen is low during a period anyway.

Also, there's a new forum on the Ainterol website, there's not much there yet but a few men have been posting their progress pics and WOW I mean it is working for them..

I just don't want to take 6 months worth of something everyone is saying won't work..
Thanks

jaybee

kitkat09,
I found info on Ainterol at Eve's forum..
Pluuus.......I found this -
Ainterol's miroestrol content: Miroestrol is between 40.53-42.10mg/100gm (with HPLC method).
Miroestrol is the active responsible for the side effect of breast growth and this contains it..gives me some hope!

jaybee

I just found this out too:
"Any commercially sold PM from thailand is harvested - it's required by law in Thailand - the sale of wild PM is not only illegal but strictly enforced."

Doesn't this mean that ainterol cannot be wild??

P

Philli

No. What it means is that it is grown under controlled conditions IN THE NATURAL habitat.... like in an area which has been cleared of weeds, etc, to make it more accessible to gatherers of the crop. In the wilds it grows all over the place among other plants. The important thing to remember is the natural location in N. Thailand. Thai producers sell it in 100 and 300mg capsules, so I wonder why Ainterol need to sell it in 500mg capsules.. Maybe they are weaker due to the inbalance of minerals contained in the soil in which it grows. Whatever the reason, 2 'real' capsules...600mg a day, seem to work better than 2 500mg Ainterol over the same period of time.

jaybee

Thanks Philli..you're always so informative.
Since you have put it that way it sounds like it might not be totally ineffective and if it takes me longer to get any results it's better than none at all..

kitkat09

Thansk Philli and jaybee for the answers.

Philli, so have you tried any brands of PM yet? They actually a few diff brands of PM on ebay, so which brand would be worthwhile to try? If you know of..

Thanks,

kitkat09

kitkat09

Hi Philli, I got the answers from the other post. No need 2 reply. I will order some PM on that brand and some Dorlene PM cream to try. My breasts are growing so slow and i hope to see more results. It has been 7 months + that I am on BE and noogling but grew very slowly or almost no significant.

jaybee

I have a feeling I will also be a very slow responder..that's why I'm starting PM soon, hoping for a boost. I also ordered the Ainterol brand of cream.
I can't believe I'll be stopping my birth control pill to start this trial and error thing with PM...jeez.

xxkeeleyketxx

I've ordered my pm tablets,should get them next week sometime. ;D
I'm just a tad bit worried because i've got the implant in my arm,it should still be safe 2 take rite??
thanx
xxkeeleyketxx

xxkeeleyketxx

jaybee,
The implant is a contraceptive that is placed in the arm..
Since i've had it (2yrs) ive only had 2 very light periods,i used 2 suffer with really heavy periods before hand so im not complaining ;D
BCoz it contains hormones i was wondering if taking Pm would still be ok?..
I read someone on this forum talking about hormone overload can be bad for you???

blue_sardine

Hey xxkeeleyketxx,

You should talk to your doctor about that. It doesn't matter what the PM websites say about its safety (and efficacy) while you're on the implant - if you're sexually active and concerned about pregnancy, then go to the doc and check.

PM threw my cycle off to the point where I was ovulating waaay out of whack, so who knows what it could potentially do to someone with the implant? Many contraceptives work by suppressing ovulation, and if your body is fooled into believing it's undergoing an estrogen spike, perhaps that (in combination with your natural hormones that already exist in your body, implant or no) could trigger an ovulation without you knowing, and *bingo*, you could get pregnant.

jaybee

keelyket,
I agree with blue_sardine and you should be careful. I was asking Ainterol about this and they said they haven't done any studies related to how they could possibly interact so it's best to avoid birth control in any hormonal form.
Also, I'm thinking that to keep a regular period I'm going to take it from day 7-21 of my cycle. From everything I've read it's the best way to work with your body's cycle since estrogen is really low in the beginning of your cycle. So around 14-15 on and 14-15 off PM.