Air lock system tubing lengths

B

Bazooms

Can any one tell me what the tubing lengths are for the airlock system? I recently converted my basic breast system kit with the airlock system and later had to replace one of the air locks. I am trying to find out what the lengths of the tubing used on the airlock system as I have two lengths of tubing that I think were for the original
basic system. I am enclosing a pic of the air lock system to find out the tubing lengths from the pump to the Y connector and from the Y connector to the cones.
AIRLOCK_KIT_526x351.jpg

I have two 16 inch lengths of tubing I think were from the original basic kit but not sure where they were meant to go.

Do I have the correct lengths of tubing installed in picture below?
Noogleberry airlocks.JPG

B

Bazooms

Also what is the tube length from the y connector to the cones on the non air lock system? I had converted from the original tubing to the airlock
tubes then one of airlocks broke and I took both airlock systems off and reconfigured back to the original non airlock system till my replacement airlocks came in the mail. Now I have tried to go back to the airlock system ( it has two 8 inch (20CM) tubes on both sides of the airlock) and now I have three 40 CM lengths of unused tubing going to and coming from the Y connector and wonder if that's the way it originally was when I bought it.

B

Bazooms

I think I sorted it all out.

I removed the insert from the 40CM and replaced both 40 CM tubes with 20 CM tubes thus all that tubing is set for non air lock use.

I replaced the 20 cm tube going to the pump with a 40 CM tubing. I now have two 40CM tubes for air lock uses with inserts.

I got a clue from the store description of the y connector tubing - it mentioned the lengths of all the tubes used.

This left me with two cones with 20CM tubes with airlocks and two 40 CM tubes with inserts.

I think I nailed it.

Last edited by a moderator: