Airbrush makeup: Do any of you use it?

Lily13

I wanted to start a thread on this because my husband bought me a lovely airbrush makeup kit for Christmas this year. I am IN LOVE with this thing. Does anyone else use airbrush makeup?

It took me a few weeks to get a hang of it and I'm still learning how to cover more evenly. My husband has commented that my skin looks so soft now when I use it and I am very impressed with the coverage! I have a lot of dark pigmentation around my eyes and it does a very good job at covering it.

Of all the makeup I've tried over the years, this is the best for sure. :) I'd love to hear if any of you have an airbrush kit! I'm trying to get better at doing my eye shadow, but it can be rather challenging.

xxbabygirlxx

Hi, i have an airbrush machine. Personally, though i find it really hard to use, and since my skin is prone to breakouts, its sometimes hard to cover up spots. I use temptu though.
I switched over to the cream HD pro makeup thats oil free, and im in loveee with it.

Lily13

I have the Dinair system! I use their basic foundation because I don't have a whole lot of breakouts, usually. If I do though, they literally fade away within a few passes. I found I was trying to use too much product and it made me look worse. Less is definitely better.

I'm glad you found something that works for you! :)

junjo

I gave up any kind of coverage for the skin since I don't seem to find my colour anywhere. So I decided to keep my skin looking as stunning as I can without any foundation or powder. It is difficult, but having a good skin care makes it possible.

I am secretly still looking for a foundation, because it gives that extra smooth and glow. Hope one day I can find one that doesnt make me orange.

xxbabygirlxx

u mean like a tan? or just glowing skin in general? Try retin a, peels, and any AHAs. They work to resolve the dead skin cells, to give u that glow ;D

Lily13

The one thing I really like with the dinair kit is the ability to mix colors. Some of the airbrush kits have preloaded colors you just insert into the brush gun. I know that Temptu makes one like this. I bought the 3 lightest skin foundations and then mix them to my choosing to get the right color. I use like 2 drops of vanilla and 1 drop of olive beige and that seems about right for my skin. :)

I'm not brave enough to put a pic of my face on here though to show the difference from the mineral makeup I used to use considering I'm trying to grow boobs! hahaha

Someone on a health forum introduced me to this cleansing method and I've been hooked ever since. I have major blackhead issues and this helps me to remove them so much easier.
http://www.theoilcleansingmethod.com/

It sounded scary to me at first (putting oil on the face) but now I swear by it!!

secret

these are really expensive but i dont mind trying it in the future. So far i'm on this product call HD forever and i love it after i apply it on my skin is so perfect in picture only haha. :D