Height: 4'11"
Weight: 90 lbs

Underbust: 27"
Bustline: 32"
Overbust: 30"
Bra size: 32A

GOAL: 32C! MAYBE even 32D!

Hi everyone!

I FINALLY decided to purchase the Noogleberry & just go it in the mail today! I was sooo excited about receiving it & was super happy throughout work even though we were super busy & we were really behind in everything. I just wanted to test out the Noogleberry as soon as I got home!

Anyway, my breasts have a slope to them, being fuller at the bottom. I don't think it looks bad but I want them to be overall round. Also, I'm currently taking Zoft Gum & have been for about three months. I've only grown about 0.2" from it but knowing that I grew at all makes me happy! I hope that with NB the results will be a little faster!

Strumpet

Hey Ali,
Congrats on getting your NB! I think you'll find this forum is a great place for questions and support. Just be consistent and be careful not to overdo it, especially in the beginning :) I found I was a lot more sensitive to the suction the first few times.
A lot of people have found the NB made their breasts rounder, so I hope that works out for you too!
Good luck and welcome!!!!

Ali

Thanks Strumpet!

I will def keep that info on mind while using NB.

I have a question...how long do you usually wait until you begin your next NB session? I know people usually do one in the morning & one in the evening, but what would you say would be the best amount of time to let pass by before noogling again?

Strumpet

I usually only do it once a day, but I do a longer session that involves a session of pump and releasing, and then kind of a five minute downtime, before a session of pump and hold. For me things stay swollen-feeling and sensitive for a while, though, and I'm wary about hurting the tissue. I think Sunsets (check out her gallery if you haven't, it's very inspiring!) would do it every night for an hour on each breast, but a lot of people do do multiple sessions a day. I think MariahsDs and Anastasia, for example, did somewhere between half an hour to an hour 2 or 3 times a day. Everyone has a slightly different take on what to do, so I'd cruise around other peoples' stats/gallery pages and see what's working for them.

If you choose to do multiple times a day I'd say space them apart as far as possible (morning and night would probably be good) to give your breasts a break in between, so to speak.

SueB5

Hi Ali
I try to noogle for 2 hours a day. 1 hour in the morning and 1 at night. I can't always manage this but when I only do it at night, I can see a real difference because I don't fill the domes as normal. I can be 1 cm or more difference in the domes. twice a day works best for me. I agree with strumpet, looking around will give you ideas.
Sue

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!
I try to do a 1 hr session in the morning & again at nite.
When I do have time to do a afternoon session, it is for
as long as time permits. about 1/2 hr minimum.
What works for me, might not work for you.
Keep trying different things till you find what works for you.
Go slow and don't over pump, use lots of lotion too.
Stay safe, and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy is on the loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Ali

Thank you everyone for your amazing advice & warm welcomes!

Today marks my 5th day of noogling! As I type I am noogling right now lol. I've only been noogling once a day for about 45 minutes to an hour. Today I noogled twice; once in the morning & now, since I didn't have to go to work today. YAY! Right now I am doing the pump & release method. I plan to do this for one week & then switch to the pump & hold method. Then when the third week comes around, I'll do one hour sessions, alternating between the two techniques with five minutes of rest in between. I also tie a scarf around the domes & my neck because I want more cleavage & a fuller top lol.

When I begin pumping I can only fill up 1/2 of the medium dome, but towards the end of my session, I can fill up 3/4ths! It makes me so excited!

I haven't measured myself since I got my NB, but I plan to tomorrow to see if there has been any sort of change within the past several days I've been pumping!

Right now my left nipple is SOOO ITCHY! I don't know if this is a good thing or not, because my nipples being itchy isn't abnormal. Sometimes I just get that super itchy feeling for no reason at all, BUT! I hope it's because noogling :3