AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACK... NEW TO NB

SultryDiva

Desiring to be boobylicious :-)
Hi Noogleberry World,

Just a little background info..... I have been struggling to be satisfied with my slightly sagging 34B boobs... I stumbled onto noogleberry and decided to purchase one after some time. I received my noogleberry 4 days ago and have been noogling morning and night for the past 4 days. Based on some of the nooglers I saw the tip of my breast does not expand in my medium dome only the base of my breast expands to keep the suction of the cup on and my nipples just points downward in the dome. For a beginner is that normal ??? or do I not have enough breast tissue for expansion?

Also Im not sure if Im doing the pump and hold technique correctly because i barely get swelling. I usually just pump until i can't take the pressure on my chest and just leave it like that for 30 minutes or until i don't feel that pull then I pump again and do this for about an hour. Am I doing it right and just need to learn patience?

Please help with ANY Advice

Thanks

Matt B

Hi Sultry,sounds to me like you are doing everything right.My nipples point down as well,i wouldn't worry about it.We are all different but I know what you mean.I wanted mine to point straight out like CiCi's and some of the others while noogling but they just aren't shaped that way.

Oh, you mentioned patience-you're catching on!! Matt ;)

SultryDiva

Thank you Matt. I just wanted to make sure. I see all the amazing results and I certainly want to achieve it all well. I am actually noogling as i type ... I decided to noogle for 2 hours tonight with a 20 minute break.. Hopefully I will see some significant swelling in the weeks/months to come...

SultryDiva

bexy

sounds like ur doing it right to me, good luck with your journey it should work for you :) my nips point downwards in the larger cups. The NB takes some time getting used to it, im only just getting used to it after 4 months.

SultryDiva

Thank you rupert :) Hopefully I can get into the hang of it and be consistent.. Thank you guys for your feedback and help !!! enjoy ;D

Milinius

Hi Sultry,

I'm sure with a little experimentation you'll find what is right for you. We are all individuals and should look at boob growth from that perspective.

That's not to discount the advice you get from all the "old hands". They have a ton of experience that we all can benefit from considering.

Good luck in your efforts,
Taboo

SultryDiva

Hi Taboo

Yes I'm still in the experiment phase but I'm getting to know what my breast are comfortable with. Trust me all I do is research "old hands" thats why I have a noogleberry now.. And trust the hand that feeds me I will not bite...lol

Thank you
SultryDiva :-*

Milinius

Hi Sultry,

I swear that reading this forum and the old hands info has convinced more people and sold more units than any other method. LOL

Good luck in your journey to boobiehood, :)

Taboo

SultryDiva

OMG MY MOM FOUND MY NOOGLEBERRY...........

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

But she didn't seem to really care she just laughed at me and told me it wasn't gonna work....

We will see ;D

By the way thanks taboo still looking for more success stories or those "old hands" ;D

SultryDiva

I forgot to tell you guys........Drum rolllllllllllllll

I was able to fill my right breast cup to the point where its cutting of the suction ;D ;D ;D
But the my left breast is significantly smaller so it hasn't quite reached there yet :-[

pianogirl

Hey Sultry!

Your not alone with the whole mom situation, and her not believing that it'll work. My mother is the same way, and even after emailing her my results, she still says "Your fooling yourself, it isnt working, your not that much bigger" Or says that "Its all bra!" Well, Im stepping in and asking you to show this picture to your mom. In 1 year I achieved this! So, trust me, it works!!
NoogleAug15thSidebySide.jpg

With my progress I found that less is more, and I have tried every type and amount of time nooging. What worked best for ME at least was 1 hr a nite and breast massage does help. Just dont listen to negativity, keep it positive and stay diligent and it"ll work

SultryDiva

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

JEZEABELLE :eek: I don't see how your mom could say that you have not received AMAZING RESULTS.... geez you breast are great man I can't wait to reach there !!!!!!

But I also noogle every night and every time I noogle I massage right before....I do see some great swelling my right breast has filled the breast cup already ;D Since my left breast is smaller its taking more time :( but its getting there.

But trust me Jezeabelle my mom will not discourage me from noogling I didn't shell out $70 dollars for me to be discouraged!!!!!!

Matt B

Hi Sultry,and you can show her this tell her my name is Matt! ;D I've been noogling less than a year but i am doing herbals.

Attachments

• IMGP8870.JPG
    IMGP8870.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 948

pianogirl

Hey Taboo, when I responded, all I did was go to my photobucket and copy and past the ULR in the message thread of whatever picture I wanted to add. They take care of the HTML tags so you dont need this site to provide them

pianogirl

Oh yea...Sultry! THANK YOU!!!! I know right?!?! Im like...MOM..ARE U BLIND?! Seriously! Dude, I dont care, we all know the truth, we are the ones putting the hours of uncomfort and somewhat embarrassing domes on our chests, so the least we could get from those we SHARE THIS WITH is some sorta support!! Not the "IT WONT WORK" crap. And thats right, you spent the cash for this, and you will join the boobie club in no time flat! (no pun intended) LOL!

SultryDiva

@ Matt .... yes I see you Matt and your progress ;D They look great!!

@Jezabelle LOL "...no time flat" I certainly agree...Just as long as your happy with them thats all that matters .... Ive been having GREAT swelling but I think it was all due to my menstrual (sorry if TMI :-[) but I haven't really been consistent these past few days.. things been crazy and the babies are really tender :'( but I will certainly try tonight... Hopefully the swelling will be the same when my menstrual is done!!!

TTYGL

midbackn2013

Jezabelle said:
Hey Sultry!

Your not alone with the whole mom situation, and her not believing that it'll work. My mother is the same way, and even after emailing her my results, she still says "Your fooling yourself, it isnt working, your not that much bigger".

Just thought I'd point out the fact that your mom said "that much" in her sentence. Meaning that she thinks you grew a little, meaning it is indeed working. ;) A contradiction.