Am I over-pumping? (pic)

that1spaztichik

brielle,

Check out the pumping video that flatty made, I think it will explain it a lot better. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2399.0.html You will have to register for the video site, since it's "explicit content", but trust me, with all your questions, it will be worth it.

The noogleberry set comes with everything you need. Handpump, dome (or domes if you buy the double set), and tubing and t-pieces that you need to hook all the tubes up. Airlocks and foam rings are sold separately. I use neither, and I've been noogling for about 5 months.

The whole noogleberry thing makes more sense once you actually do it, trust me!

itsjust4fun91

I think that because as you said that breast is smaller, that when you use a double pump, without realizing it, it puts more pressure on that side.

You have more tissue on the left and so it needs more tug to reach the point it is supposed to in the cup, but in doing that, when your right one has reached it's tug point it's still be pulled further when you are pumping to feel the stop point on the left. Anyway, One thing you can try if you want to continue to use the double pump system is find the mild tug point on the right that it needs then clamp off the tube to it and then you can continue to pump until your left side is reaches the pressure you want.

If you don't want to do that, you can focus more on evening them up and stop pumping when the right side is at the point you want. You may get less swelling on the left side this way and get more growth from the right and then as they begin to even up the pumping will gradually become more evenly distributed.

I hope this makes sense because it does in my head but seemed a bit confusing when I tried to put it into words. LOL

Mel

brielle

i saw how it is attached now

so the only thing i need to learn is to find out what happens next. i got some links im gona go read :D

that1spaztichik said:
brielle,

Check out the pumping video that flatty made, I think it will explain it a lot better. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2399.0.html You will have to register for the video site, since it's "explicit content", but trust me, with all your questions, it will be worth it.

The noogleberry set comes with everything you need. Handpump, dome (or domes if you buy the double set), and tubing and t-pieces that you need to hook all the tubes up. Airlocks and foam rings are sold separately. I use neither, and I've been noogling for about 5 months.

The whole noogleberry thing makes more sense once you actually do it, trust me!

oodellaly

Thanks for the reference pic of what not to do raabzbaby :eek: From what I see of your other non-pumped breast, you have a really nice shape. I'm also envious of the color of your nipples ;D

melons

Hey ,

Apart from not over pumping , I would advise you to check the lubrication as well. Try to use a thick cream (like nivea etc) which is good for super-sensitive skin.. i have one too :(

Also intitally cover your boobs with saran wrap and cut a slit nr the nipples so tht it tears through when you pump, hence when younoogle you get the added protection if the thick cream and the saran wrap...

you will tend to face this issue if you are using small or medium domes, once you switch to Ls you will be fine...

-melons