Am I overpumping?

0xducesax0

Hello everyone!

I have been noogling for a looong time now, although very very inconsistently. Unfortunately I think I've developed a high tolerance to pain which means I could easily be overpumping and not know. Sometimes I take the domes off and my breasts are a bit purple, but they turn back to skin colour in under a minute!

I decided to take a pic of what my boobs look like in the domes so you guys could tell me what you think. I don't get any side effects of overpumping, although sometimes (not often) I get tiny red dotes that look like a hickey but that's it really.

To be honest I don't want to lower the pressure because I feel quite comfortable, but I don't want to be overpumping either.

Attachments

• Photo.jpg
    Photo.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,499

midbackn2013

I haven't begun noogling yet but from what I've seen on the forums, it looks and sounds like you're over pumping. When I think of noogling, I kind of think of hickies. It doesn't take that much suckage at all to get the blood to come to the surface of your skin, but when you suck too hard, it gets purple, skin can break. Yadda yadda. I guess the objective of noogling is to get that light light suckage. *laughs at the awkwardness of the convo*

0xducesax0

*bump*

Just trying to get more opinions on this.... from the pic do my boobs look over pumped??

Thank you TOBF for your input :)

BustyBabe

What are you using on your breasts? I noticed that when I used oil they would be a lot darker than when I used cream, even with the same pressure.

The dots do tend to mean you're overpumping. As long as it doesn't happen consistently, and you are seeing results, I would say there's nothing to worry about. They do look pretty dark in your picture, maybe pump a little softer if you're worried.

Teeny Tiny

It's hard to tell for sure in that picture because it's from the side, but being from the side as dark as it is I'd hate to see the color it is looking at it straight on where the tubing attaches, it definitely looks like you're over pumping. I'd back off on the pressure some, if you're getting any purple color, regardless of how quickly it goes away (even 5 seconds is too long, up to a minute is definitely not good) you are cutting off circulation and could be causing damage that can become permanent if done too much for too long. You don't want them to go on strike and shrink instead of grow. I'd actually take at least a week off at this point, giving them a chance to rest and recover, up to a month would be even better. Depending on how long you've been experiencing this color you could already have some tissue damage and reduction, taking a break and letting them rest and allowing any and all swelling to disappear will give you a better indication as to the level of damage, if any has been caused. If you've been keeping track of your size along the way let them have a break, remeasure them and see where they stand. When I first started I did 8-16 hours a day for the first 6 months, while they never turned purple, with the exception of one accident with my right breast that damaged a blood vessel, leaving a funny looking streak from it on the top of my right breast that took over a year to heal and fade away. Anyway, during the first 6 months I never really had an issue with purple breasts, but did have the dreaded red dots several times, but not too often. But I guess using as much pressure as I did for so many hours a day I ended up going from a perky 36AA (if that) to a saggy 36AAA (if that). I took a 2 1/2 - 3 month break over the holidays because I got too busy to noogle, which is when I realized what had happened after the swelling I was retaining went away and I was shocked and horrified. Luckily, after taking the long break and starting much slower I jumped from the 36AAA (if that) that I had become to a full 36A. I seem to have all of my growth spurts after noogling consistently for a few months, then taking at least a month off, then have a growth spurt when I restart. I'm almost at the end of a 1 1/2 month break now, hoping to have another growth spurt when I restart August 1st.

0xducesax0

Hey Not so teeny!

Thanks for that post... I have had nice slow growth actually, and they're not looking saggy at all. They look very perky and healthy. I've decreased the pressure and I'm now making sure they remain skin coloured or slightly pink throughout my sessions. It's hard because I feel NO pain and if I pump too lightly I get very little suction.
What I noticed is that if I start off very very slowly then I can get far into the domes without the redness. So it all depends on how slow/fast I begin my session. Does this happen to anyone else?

B

boobieswanted

Honestly if you don't feel any pain not getting any major skin color change and not getting the red little dots I think that your fine.

When I first started noogling I got the red dots and changing skin color. It's been like a month now and I don't even got those problems any more. I didn't change the pressure or tried anything. My skin probaly got use to the suction.

So you should be more careful about how you pump but realize that many people are different.

Teeny Tiny

Glad to hear you're doing better! I guess I'm just a bit paranoid when I see breasts turning that color, and if someone has a high pain tolerance, yes they can do damage without realizing it. When I first started noogling 3 years, 1 1/2 months ago I noogled like crazy, 8-16 hours a day, 7 days a week or close to it, maybe an occasional missed day here and there. While I didn't have purple boobs ever, with the exception of one accident, and only experienced the red dots a handful of times I pumped them so much that at the end of 6 months it had appeared that I had increased from the 36AA (if that) that I had started from to a 36B, swelling to as much as a 36C during sessions. Well, after 6 months of noogling like that I thought I was seeing good results, but when the holidays rolled around and life got too hectic, then I was having suction issues from cracked domes, etc. I ended up taking a 2 1/2 - 3 month break, during which all the swelling I was maintaining from my long hours of noogling, that I thought was growth disappeared, leaving me with saggy 36AAA (if that) breasts. A lot of people give me crap because I nag about taking it easy and not overdoing it. But I don't mean to be a pest or a nuisance, I'm speaking out of experience. It is possible to cause damage and tissue reduction and not even know it until you take a break because of swelling, which some retain more for longer periods than others. And when noogling regularly, while you may not retain all the swelling you get right after noogling, it can take up to a week or more of not noogling before they completely lose all of the swelling and show their permanent size. After my last noogling period a month and a half ago I was almost a full 36C, after a month and a half break I am deflated to and holding at the 36B my last growth spurt grew me to. The last break I took trying to trigger a growth spurt I only lasted 2 weeks before I started noogling again, not the 2+ months of the previous 2 breaks I had growth spurts after. So I'm hoping that I have another one when I restart in 3-17 days, not sure if I'm going to start up on the first, or wait till the 15th and give myself a full 2 month break. Hopefully when I restart I'll spurt up to a permanent 36C. ;) :D ;D

And boobilicous, honestly, how can you say not getting any major skin color change? Did you even look at the pic she posted? Her breasts are way too dark, and obviously appear to be purple, or at least on my monitor they do. And if she said they were a purple color when she took the domes off, she was seriously over pumping. You need to learn to take some advice and listen to someone with a bit more experience before you tell someone else they're doing fine. Pain is not always a factor when it comes to over pumping, I've known people who were so immune to pain they probably could have pumped until their breasts exploded inside the domes and wouldn't have felt it. Please heed the advice of a 3+ year noogler, you only have one pair of breasts, don't piss them off and damage them, it doesn't take that much pressure to get them to grow, and too much can make them shrink instead, been there - done that! :-X

Matt B

Thank you Not so Tiny!! Great Reply!!! And Epic-I posted a thread months ago titled Purple! I suggest you find it and look at it real good.
I didn't feel a thing when i did that,and when I used the barbasol I couldn't see the girls and blistered the the hell out of them and the nips
and was off noogling for two weeks. I understand self esteem issues,and girls here wanting bigger boobs but ya have to do it safely.
Pressure can hurt you bad if you aren't careful ladies and gents.Broken capillaries and vessels can lead to serious shit so be careful.

Okay all,end of rant. Matt

Teeny Tiny

Rant all you want Matt, maybe if we do it enough it'll sink in to some of these fellow nooglers heads that think their breasts are invincible that they can do serious damage to them if they're not careful. If not, watching them shrivel up and disappear like mine did should do the trick. ;)

0xducesax0

Aww thank you guys for your insight :) I really appreciate all the advice and I'm glad I asked in the first place... Will definitely reduce the pressure from now on

Happy growing :)

HI epic.cleavage,

THE BLISTERS/REDDISHINESS GOES AWAY AFTER AWHILE AND THAT IS CAUSED BY PUMPING TO HARD-TO-FAST AT FIRST.

PUMP SLOWLY AND AT CONSISTANT INTERVALS, AND DAILY AS WELL.
PUMP WITH A STARTING TIME OF 30 MINUTES EACH BREAST, TWICE A DAY IF POSSILBE, AND THEN AFTER A MONTH MOVE 10 MINUTES ON, SO IT WILL THEN BE 40 MINUTES AND SO ON AND SO ON TILL YOU REACH TWO (2) HOURS TWICE A DAY.

JUST PUMP TILL YOU START TO FEEL THEIR IS A PULLING SENSATION ON THE BREASTS AND THEN STOP PUMPING TILL THE TIME SESSION IS OVER, THIS IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR BEST RESULTS AND QUICKLY TOO. DOING IT SLOWLY GIVES BETER AND MORE LONG LASTING RESULTS AND THAT IS PERMANENT AS WELL.