AMAZING PROGRESS AFTER 1 MONTH

J11h

Firstly im 25, size UK6, I weight 102lbs - desperately trying to put weight on, my body doesnt allow it lol and I love food!

I started noogling 23.04.13 so less than a month ago, I don't take supplements. I don't even know what cup size I was an A or B, but I always wear padded 32b even though my back isn't that wide but I can never find 28 or 30. Anyway i just want to share my progress photos so far, i am so happy! My boobs physically feel more full, and like they have weight! I can now cup them with my hands. I only noogle like twice a week using the medium domes, I was doing it for 45 minutes but actually lowered it to only 15 min's. I'm wary of getting stretch marks. I already need the large domes. In my pics you can see i was flat as a pancake those were taken on the 23 April, every other pic i took tonight. My right boob is much smaller than my left naturally, so i need to dedicate time to just noogling that side.
Oh and all the pics taken tonight were before noogling, they are not swollen.
Ps sorry for the messy back round!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 886
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 598
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 534
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 560
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 543
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,126

oodellaly

:eek: Wow!!! That is freaking crazy awesome progress! Seriously. I am so jealous right now, but you give me hope. I just restarted my booby project after a failed inconsistent first attempt, and have starting stats similar to yours. I'm off to a good start, so I hope with all my heart that in a month my boobs will do what yours did. I can't believe that. Do you think that taking a break of a few days between sessions helped with allowing growth? Your boobs are like perfect now.

Brenna Harkins

They look awesome! I have not bought one yet I'm still want to get all the facts because i have tried everything with no success, but this is very impressive. I made a post trying to get some answers on this product you should check it out and give me your feed back or do so on this post. Also you should defiantly keep doing updates because that is really impressive growth!! ;D

J11h

Thank you guys! I'm not near the size i want to be (full c cup would be ideal) but I m so happy just to have any kind of growth!

I will check out questions and try to answer them, I really haven't done anything special. I've actually been rather lazy because of my job i sometimes work very late so dont have time to noogle. But I am going to try and noogle every other day for maybe 30 minutes. I do as i said need to buy the large though because I cant fit in the small really.

No I haven't used any creams or herbs I don't hydro noogle either.

I am going to update every month, and i am only taking pics once a month really as I think its the best way to see if there is any difference.

I only bought this a month ago and im so glad i did, would totally reccomend it even if your progress is slower, atleast its not the price of a boob job.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 941

puzzelena

Hi J11h !

How's the swelling now? Your breast grew again?
I started yesterday and my starting point is similar to yours, so I'm curious to see your progress! Do you have recent pictures?

thanks

Puzz